February 2021 - Citizenship applications

ggp25

Feb 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you.
Its been saying the same thing for about a month now but have not gotten an email or AOR in the mail.

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 25, 2021.
May i ask where can you find the receipt number? Did you input only the numbers after the letter R?

Jollyzee

Mar 18, 2021
May i ask where can you find the receipt number? Did you input only the numbers after the letter R?
[/

The number that on the receipt after you paid. Mine is an R and then 9 letters.
Put all of it in. Let me know what is say after you do.

ggp25

Feb 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am kinda worried,since we have the same timeline and even with the receipt number, it is not showing anything using the old ecas. I am waiting for a callback from IRCC. I am okay with waiting since i know how delay the process is, i just want to make sure they at least received my application.

Reactions: Jollyzee

Jollyzee

Mar 18, 2021
I am kinda worried,since we have the same timeline and even with the receipt number, it is not showing anything using the old ecas. I am waiting for a callback from IRCC. I am okay with waiting since i know how delay the process is, i just want to make sure they at least received my application.

I'm sorry, I know it can be frustrating seeing others who have applied after you receive OAR before you. I think your worry is understandable. were you able to track it to see if it was delivered? My fear is that because I have not received an AOR yet that my application might not have been completed.

rahikh

Apr 27, 2021
Hey guys. I have a question. When I submitted my online application on February, I didn't receive any confirmation e-mail afterwards. After submitting I was redirected to a page saying that my application was submitted successfully, that's about it. Is this how their online system works?

Reactions: BCLimey

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys. I have a question. When I submitted my online application on February, I didn't receive any confirmation e-mail afterwards. After submitting I was redirected to a page saying that my application was submitted successfully, that's about it. Is this how their online system works?
I think around that time they introduced new feature. So those who submit online application now gets an email (not AOR though) also immediately. Earlier there was no email.

BCLimey

Mar 10, 2016
Same Same here. I'm getting more and more worried myself now that its even there!

RoseEllie6

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
FRANCE
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
FRANCE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
07-12-2016 SCHEDULE A
Nomination.....
OINP FRENCH STREAM - I DECLINED
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-12-2016
Med's Request
PASSED
Med's Done....
14-11-2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
LANDED..........
12-30-2017
Did you apply online? They have still not processed any online for January, from what someone said in the dec thread they randomly select who to process for Online. If you look at the spreadsheet no one got aor yet or few since january for online..

good luck.

ggp25

Feb 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Did you apply online? They have still not processed any online for January, from what someone said in the dec thread they randomly select who to process for Online. If you look at the spreadsheet no one got aor yet or few since january for online..

good luck.
Yes i did it online, if they are only randomly selecting online application, what are they going to supposedly do with the rest? I am okay with waiting, i just want to know if they are still going to process them soon.

mrHuiChen

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018

good luck.
Doubt it that any system would be so irresponsible that they provide your such a portal and then "randomly" select people to process. Everyone paid for their application, everyone who applied qualify for becoming a citizen. I would just assume that it's much slower to get AOR online (which is already odd since online should be faster since it's more straightforward). So far there is still not enough evidence or time to say that it will actually be slower to apply online.

RoseEllie6

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
FRANCE
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
FRANCE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
07-12-2016 SCHEDULE A
Nomination.....
OINP FRENCH STREAM - I DECLINED
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-12-2016
Med's Request
PASSED
Med's Done....
14-11-2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
LANDED..........
12-30-2017
Doubt it that any system would be so irresponsible that they provide your such a portal and then "randomly" select people to process. Everyone paid for their application, everyone who applied qualify for becoming a citizen. I would just assume that it's much slower to get AOR online (which is already odd since online should be faster since it's more straightforward). So far there is still not enough evidence or time to say that it will actually be slower to apply online.
If you go read the december and january thread you will see the processing speed is based on random selection. All applications will be processed but the speed is randomly selected because they are still testing out the program hence why is it slower for aor.

Reactions: mrHuiChen

mrHuiChen

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
If you go read the december and january thread you will see the processing speed is based on random selection. All applications will be processed but the speed is randomly selected because they are still testing out the program hence why is it slower for aor.
That’s a bummer. IRCC is just being IRCC again. I guess they didn’t expect such overwhelming amount of interest in online applications.
Yet even so from the December google spreadsheet I can still see a trend of slowing down (from 60 days at the beginning of December to 130 days at the end of the month, that’s just barely a month)

Reactions: RoseEllie6

KoolAmar

May 11, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Physical Days:1150
Application: Family (4)
Application sent: February 1, 2021
Delivered: February 3, 2021