February 2021 - Citizenship applications

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
RECENT UP DATES: 19 Oct. 2021

Nov 5, 2021

Scheduled for Citizenship oath

Citizenship ceremony

Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 5, 2021. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.

God is great. wish all my friends to good luck.
Congratulations! I think you are the first February applicants who have oath scheduled and are not urgent applications! Please let us know once you receive the email (which I think comes within a week of the ceremony).

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueleaf

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020

Nov 5, 2021

Citizenship ceremony

Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 5, 2021. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.

What was your processing center ? Congratulations !

Henrho

Nov 8, 2018

Nov 5, 2021

Citizenship ceremony

Super congratulations

Reactions: Blueleaf

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Just checked my profile. Language skills, Prohibition and Physical presence are now completed. They were all updated October 15th. Everything is completed now except for citizenship ceremony (not started). Fingers crossed for Oath ceremony invite soon . Goodluck everyone!
Congratulations!!

Reactions: Henrho

ggp25

Feb 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Online Application - February 1st, 2021
AOR: August 6th, 2021
Language Skills: Completed (14th Oct)
Physical Presence: In Progress
Citizenship Test: Completed (13th Sep)
Background Verification: In Progress
Prohibitions: In Progress
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

VO - Niagara Falls, applied from Ottawa
Physical Presence - 1103 days

Hi got the same update today. Except only Physical presence, Prohibitions and citizenship ceremony are in progress. Is this normal? A lot of people who got updates usually only lack Citizenship ceremony. Kinda makes me nervous if there is something wrong with my application.

clubzigsoda

Sep 7, 2021
Hi got the same update today. Except only Physical presence, Prohibitions and citizenship ceremony are in progress. Is this normal? A lot of people who got updates usually only lack Citizenship ceremony. Kinda makes me nervous if there is something wrong with my application.
I dont know, but from my guess is that it depends on the visa office that is handling your papers.

Reactions: ggp25

ggp25

Feb 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I dont know, but from my guess is that it depends on the visa office that is handling your papers.
I rarely see updates like this. Usually the 3 physical presence, prohibitions, and language get the same day update with the posts i've seen.

clubzigsoda

Sep 7, 2021
I rarely see updates like this. Usually the 3 physical presence, prohibitions, and language get the same day update with the posts i've seen.
I also got the test invite and finished the test and still background is not completed :confused:
Not sure if this is relevant but I requested an address change a while back, maybe that can delay some of it? but my move was literally just 2 streets down from where I was before...

eagle922

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015

Nov 5, 2021

Citizenship ceremony

Congratulations!

Do you mind telling me where did you get this communication? Email, new CIC tracker, or on ECAS? I have all my statuses done as well since earlier this month and waiting for ceremony updates! Thanks!

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
After finger prints on 17th Sep my BG checks marked completed today. So only 2 things left now
Probations in process
Ceremony not started

Reactions: dersonc

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
probably one of the faster/efficient processing centers. heard Scarborough (and Calgary?) are the slowest from all
You are right, just checked the spreadsheet all the processing that got stuck are Toronto, so guessing Scarborough. I sent a webform, they sent me the same generic response.
What are we going to do? I checked the January 2021 Spread sheet, they are still waiting too.
Lord have mercy.