+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

IbtiZaifa

Jan 6, 2021
Does anyone here has any guide how to add the spouse to the application, I contacted IRCC and got the list of forms but they seem a mess again like which form to filled by whom!!! Any help will be appreciated

Drudkhoz

Feb 19, 2021
Does anyone here has any guide how to add the spouse to the application, I contacted IRCC and got the list of forms but they seem a mess again like which form to filled by whom!!! Any help will be appreciated
I’m so confused as to how to fill IMM 5562 for spouse !

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I think except the first document IMM0008 (i think), we filled all the other documents for both Primary and Spouse once again.

IndiaEE

Dec 23, 2020
Will we all in FSW-O have to get the medicals done again? Given that the original medicals were done around March 2021 (1 year ago)

Drudkhoz

Feb 19, 2021
AOR Feb 1 here

I received ADR for pof. For that I am submitting the following:

Bank Balance Certificate showing closing balance
Average balance certificate
No loan certificate

previously at AOR I had submitted gift deed as well but do I need to submit those documents again or only these current documents will do?

kindly guide.

Reactions: Kritz56

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
AOR Feb 1 here

No loan certificate

previously at AOR I had submitted gift deed as well but do I need to submit those documents again or only these current documents will do?

kindly guide.
When did you receive the ADR and are you FSW or PNP?

December1

Feb 8, 2022
AOR Feb 1 here

No loan certificate

kindly guide.
Please mention you Visa Office. Is it RROC?

lkalka

Nov 19, 2018
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
My visa office has changed multiple times.
CIO>Local VO(Colombo Sri Lanka)>back to CIO> now its Ottawa
(lol)

harshrav

Feb 18, 2022
Hi everyone - Need your advice on probable wrong NOC selection:
Selected: NOC 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants ( But I think I fall under NOC 2172 - Database analysts and Administrators)

Few of my responsibilities submitted (Role - Data analyst *I know the role seems pretty obvious NOC 2172, don't remember my reasoning for selecting the wrong NOC):
1. Partner closely with Marketing teams to provide analytical frameworks and BI tools to quantify marketing growth
2. Build analytical tools and create dashboards across cross-functional teams
3. Act as a liaison between data engineers and other teams to develop data infrastructure and devise data governance practices
4. Constantly monitor and improve the data, systems, and reporting used by Sourcing teams
5. Generation and enhancement of management level dashboards, data rationalization, and data cleansing

Can anyone tell if this falls under 2171 or 2172?
Please let me know regarding further steps and if there's a better thread for this type of issue. I have researched a little and seems like a Letter of Explanation requesting NOC change is the next step.

*Also just received GCMS Notes
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In progress
Seems like the file hasn't been touched since biometrics(6 months ago)

FSW-O
AOR - Feb 23 2021
Nationality - Indian
COR - India
Meds passed - around Mar 15 2021
Biometrics - Aug 19 2021 (delayed due to COVID second wave in India)
VO - changed to NDVO

Last edited:

AB1983

Nov 23, 2021
AOR - 2 Feb 2021
CEC Inland

They are really working on Feb applicants!
I was requested to send an additional doc (Employment letter - updated) on Feb 11. It was sent on Feb 15. On Feb 16 they confirmed they received it and on Feb 17 my medicals were reviewed (it expired on 22 Jan 2022) and now it says we passed medicals on Feb 17, 2022.
Hopefully it's close!!!!

Blessings20

Apr 2, 2020
@legalfalcon I called IRCC 2 days ago and an agent told me that my files got transferred to RROC. And it looks like many others files have been too
Please what's that VO? And why?
It's my first time to hear this name