+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Called to IRCC, agent said everything is passed but no final decision made yet. :oops:
I’m so confused lol GCMS notes were still showing security not started, but they were generated earlier, so I guess it all passed after they sent notes to me. I’m scared to believe the agent haha)) I am hoping she was right and that golden email will come soon! I was so upset when received notes and did not see any progress, but now that lady on the phone gave me new hope! Praying to receive good news soon.

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Called to IRCC, agent said everything is passed but no final decision made yet. :oops:
I’m so confused lol GCMS notes were still showing security not started, but they were generated earlier, so I guess it all passed after they sent notes to me. I’m scared to believe the agent haha)) I am hoping she was right and that golden email will come soon! I was so upset when received notes and did not see any progress, but now that lady on the phone gave me new hope! Praying to receive good news soon
Congratulations, which country your dependent in?

CharlyCY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Finally received my PR Card!
AoR Feb 18. VO Montreal
Please find my signature for all the progress record.

Good luck to all you guys and thank you Canadavisa forum. Best wishes!

Bibiskie

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
I wish they'd process PNP (either inland or outland) as fast as CEC candidates since they are continuing to hold PNP draws and issuing PNP ITAs.

Samy1

Feb 18, 2021
I had a GU yesterday, did anyone else here have the same experience?
PNP-Inland
AOR Feb 6
Med pass March 9
Eligibility and criminality passed March 24
Security has not been started
VO: Sydney

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
I had a GU yesterday, did anyone else here have the same experience?
PNP-Inland
AOR Feb 6
Med pass March 9
Eligibility and criminality passed March 24
Security has not been started
VO: Sydney
I had one too. But I don’t know if it was a glitch or real ghost update

Canmig21

Aug 10, 2021
Hi All,

I am a new member..
fsw outland: Singapore
AOR 13th Feb 2021.
Medical: 23 Feb 2021
Biometric : 2 Mar 2021

No updates after that. Does applying for GCMS notes help in any way??

ARastogi

Aug 11, 2021
Hi all,

I am new to the group. Here's the timeline and status of my PR application which I got ITA for under Federal Skilled Worker Express Entry Program.

AOR - February 12, 2021

Status on various things
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - February X, 2021, You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - March Y, 2021 Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It's August now and the hope was that by this time I would hear something for my CoPR but haven't. What should I do? I am an Indian living in the US on a student visa, could that be a problem?

If I should call IRCC, what should I really ask?

I see terms like GCMS notes, inland/outland, VO, ghost updates etc being used on the thread here and couldn't really understand. Could someone help in that regard too?

Thanks in Advance.

Best,
A

anderssen

Oct 28, 2020
I read on a couple of Whatsapp groups I'm in that folks are sending their vaccination certificates to IRCC for VO consideration, by raising tickets.
They also claim that these are requested as optional docs with new applications, alongside the medical exam confirmation letters.

Do you think it helps raising a ticket and sending the vaccination certificate? Or will it slow down the processing of your application? Or it will become anyway mandatory before issuing the COPR?

dhananjaybhati

Star Member
May 17, 2021
Hi All,

I am a new member..
fsw outland: Singapore
AOR 13th Feb 2021.
Medical: 23 Feb 2021
Biometric : 2 Mar 2021

No updates after that. Does applying for GCMS notes help in any way??
In the same boat. I'm thinking of waiting through August and if I don’t see any updates, I’ll apply for GCMS notes In September.