+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi guys, need some ideas regarding to my situation, please. I worked as an Associate Warehouse Handler last June 2020, the employer promoted me as an Inventory Coordinator (NOC B), however my salary is still the same as what I have had during the position as Associate Warehouse Handler, will the same salary affect my CEC application? Thank you

Reactions: sudhiragni

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi guys, need some ideas regarding to my situation, please. I worked as an Associate Warehouse Handler last June 2020, the employer promoted me as an Inventory Coordinator (NOC B), however my salary is still the same as what I have had during the position as Associate Warehouse Handler, will the same salary affect my CEC application? Thank you
Not it wont!

Oshiomah

Apr 25, 2021
I am kinda in the same boat. I raised webforms with documents attached to add my Spouse post marriage to the PR application. Are you waiting for IRCC to confirm which docs to add or have you already sent it.
I am waiting for IRCC to ask me for documents I need to upload to add my wife. Is it wise to keep raising webforms till they respond? Has anyone successfully added a spouse this year?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I am waiting for IRCC to ask me for documents I need to upload to add my wife. Is it wise to keep raising webforms till they respond? Has anyone successfully added a spouse this year?
I called up the IRCC agent after a month of waiting to ask what the documents list were, just in case that email needs to be sent out. They promptly mailed that list and I started the documents gathering.

Oshiomah

Apr 25, 2021
I called up the IRCC agent after a month of waiting to ask what the documents list were, just in case that email needs to be sent out. They promptly mailed that list and I started the documents gathering.
But can you upload them when IRCC or your visa office didn't request for it. I think you should get an ADR on your portal before you upload it or is ADR sent via webforms. Kindly help with the list you got from the agent so I can make provision already for those that may take long to get. My mail is oshiomahimionighie@gmail.com. thank you so much.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
But can you upload them when IRCC or your visa office didn't request for it. I think you should get an ADR on your portal before you upload it or is ADR sent via webforms. Kindly help with the list you got from the agent so I can make provision already for those that may take long to get. My mail is oshiomahimionighie@gmail.com. thank you so much.
I am not sure if you get ADR all the time to upload spousal docs.The reply that I got from IRCC was to submit the documents through the webform for spousal request. See the reply below

After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member
If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependent in the initial application.
To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

dhananjaybhati

Star Member
May 17, 2021
FSW Outland
My AOR is Feb 1, 2021.
In march my employer gave me a hike, but no change in my Designation. Do I need to update my salary somehow on my application?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Is there need top request for GCMS notes? My AOR is Feb 23rd Outland
If you like to know where exactly in the process your application is, gcms provides those details.

Reactions: ChessGirl

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Is there need top request for GCMS notes? My AOR is Feb 23rd Outland
i believe, this can a call to IRCC to ask for status should also help.. GCMS notes would take 3-4 weeks to reach you.. by then you may anyways get your PPR request.. Try calling i would say!

Reactions: ChessGirl

daysyetcome

Jun 7, 2021
Inland CEC Processing time

AOR - Feb 20, 2021
Medical pass - Mar 4
BIO pass - Mar 8
Background check - Mar 13
Portal invite email - Jun 2
Portal credential - Jun 4
eCoPR - Jun 7 (Today!)

The portal email came from Etobicoko office.

However, they put wrong origin of entry date in my doc. I replied to fix it just now.
I'll try to update here when my PR card comes. Hope this helps someone.

Buckets

Nov 8, 2019
I called ircc today, and learnt that nothing has started yet except criminality. Besides, candidates from mid January and early February are receiving COPRs. By the way, I received aor on feb 24,2021, and meds/bio/ADR completed in the first half of March.