+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

sharmajee

Oct 5, 2020
Hi All, I am FSW-Outland
AOR - February 23, 2021
Medical Passed - March 12, 2021
Biometrics Complete - March 23, 2021

I had raised a webform for my application and got this response from IRCC: Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

Has anyone else tried raising a webform and received such a vague response? What does "being processed at CIO" mean?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Hi All, I am FSW-Outland
AOR - February 23, 2021

I had raised a webform for my application and got this response from IRCC: Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

Has anyone else tried raising a webform and received such a vague response? What does "being processed at CIO" mean?
I agree, this is vague. Did you explicitly ask for update on each stage?
It means your visa office is CIO in Sydney

Rayaan

Aug 26, 2018
Hi All, I am FSW-Outland
AOR - February 23, 2021

[/QUOTE

I did and got the same response. I am PNP outland and was eligible for FSW, CEC-outland as well. But first got PNP and applied for that.

Oshiomah

Apr 25, 2021
Hi All, I am FSW-Outland
AOR - February 23, 2021

Yes, I have done it twice and got same exact response, but a friend said if you application is still in Sydney, Nova Scotia, then nothing has been done beyond medical passed and Biometrics collected. Are applications processed at the CIO. i have raised webforms twice to add my spouse but no ADR yet for two months, and I'm thinking it's because the application is still at the CIO. Any advice?

Karthik8901

May 14, 2021
Hi All,

Thought of sharing this info as it might be useful for some of you. My PR application was approved on May 14, 2021, and after that no communication from IRCC regarding the CoPR document. I thought IRCC would send an email with instructions for sending the photos for obtaining the PR card. Since it was two weeks from the approval, yesterday (June 01, 2021) I called IRCC to enquire about it and the agent told, in the online account you must have these document already attached as a message. From May 14 the message named 'Other' with a hyperlink was appearing in my online account. Whenever I clicked the link, it says "The page isn't responsive". Then I came to know from the agent that the link does not work with Google Chrome and she asked to open my account in Internet Explorer and then I could find the CoPR document in the link. So, if some of you got PR approval and did not receive CoPR portal confirmation email, check your messages in the IRCC account with IE as your browser. You might have the CoPR document.

Good luck.

SoumyaBehera

May 31, 2021
Hi All,

Thought of sharing this info as it might be useful for some of you. My PR application was approved on May 14, 2021, and after that no communication from IRCC regarding the CoPR document. I thought IRCC would send an email with instructions for sending the photos for obtaining the PR card. Since it was two weeks from the approval, yesterday (June 01, 2021) I called IRCC to enquire about it and the agent told, in the online account you must have these document already attached as a message. From May 14 the message named 'Other' with a hyperlink was appearing in my online account. Whenever I clicked the link, it says "The page isn't responsive". Then I came to know from the agent that the link does not work with Google Chrome and she asked to open my account in Internet Explorer and then I could find the CoPR document in the link. So, if some of you got PR approval and did not receive CoPR portal confirmation email, check your messages in the IRCC account with IE as your browser. You might have the CoPR document.

Good luck.
Thank you for sharing the information!

Reactions: Karthik8901

sharmajee

Oct 5, 2020
Yes, I have done it twice and got same exact response, but a friend said if you application is still in Sydney, Nova Scotia, then nothing has been done beyond medical passed and Biometrics collected. Are applications processed at the CIO. i have raised webforms twice to add my spouse but no ADR yet for two months, and I'm thinking it's because the application is still at the CIO. Any advice?
Yeah that's what I thought too! I found this on the CIC website: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=
It says CIO-Sydney only checks for completeness and the forwards the application it to a Visa Office. So yeah, no progress!

It's going to be a long wait!!

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Does a server error show a wrong status. I see Application/profile updated and no email sent. Possible ghost update but just wanted to check if any of you experienced a change in status when the server is down ?

SoumyaBehera

May 31, 2021
Hello All,

I have posted early about my timeline and asked about the how much time it would take to get the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal after paying the RPRF (Right of Permanent Resident Fee ). Today I received the email from IRCC asking about the confirming email and few personal details like 'Original entry date', 'Date of last time entered Canada', 'Location(Port of Entry)'.

Below is timeline.

<< Express Entry (CEC) >>
ITA :
Jan 08, 2021
AOR: Feb 08, 2021
Letter of Request for the Additional Family - February 26, 2021
Medial Passed - March 3, 2021
Eligibility and background : Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
RPRF - May 19 , 2021
PR Confirmation Portal : June 05, 2021
Visa office: Montreal

Same day I have replied with all the details to IRCC. Hope I will get the portal credential soon :) . Just sharing the timeline so that it will help other to refer as there is lot of chaos related to timeline.

Thank you!

Regards,
Soumya Behera

SoumyaBehera

May 31, 2021
Does a server error show a wrong status. I see Application/profile updated and no email sent. Possible ghost update but just wanted to check if any of you experienced a change in status when the server is down ?
I am able to login into IRCC however i am not able to check "Full application status" . Once i clicked on that its trying to load the page for sometime and after sometime its getting logged out saying Bad gateway. It may possible because of server maintenance.

Reactions: AishB

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I am kinda in the same boat. I raised webforms with documents attached to add my Spouse post marriage to the PR application. Are you waiting for IRCC to confirm which docs to add or have you already sent it.