Oshiomah

Apr 25, 2021
Program- FSW
AOR in 5thFeb
BIL - 17th feb
Gave Biometrics- 5th of March
VO- Nova Scotia, Sydney
Got married- 7th April
Raised a web form to add my spouse few days later. And I got a reply from the agent after 9days that it will be forwarded to relevant office.
MEP- 12th May, this was due to some additional tests required.

I'm yet to get any ADR to add my wife.
Should I raise another webform to inform IRCC, or I should give them more time to respond?

krisIndian

May 24, 2021
ITA: Jan 08, 2021
AOR : Feb 22, 2021
Medical : March 04, 2021
Biometrics: Already given while applying for WP.
Experience: 1 year Canadian and 1 year foreign

No Ghost updates or messages till now.

VO: Ottawa ( called IRCC two weeks back, security and criminality is still pending according to the IRCC agent. Not much info)

Anyone with similar scenario?
Kindly share any updates.

Schiele19c

Mar 10, 2021
I got “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal” email today morning. The mail describes that my application is at the end of the process, and I have to provide my details (name, UCI, email address, original / last date of entry, port of entry) to get authorised to access the PR Confirmation Portal. I just replied.

According to other posts, I will get their response in a few days, and once I submit my photo and current address through the portal right after that, CoPR will be issued in a few days from then (or a few weeks).

Last edited:

Arjun0411

Dec 16, 2019
I got “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal” email today morning. The mail describes that my application is at the end of the process, and I have to provide my details (name, UCI, original / last date of entry, port of entry) to get authorised to access the PR Confirmation Portal. I just replied.

According to other posts, I will get their response in a few days, and once I submit my photo and current address through the portal right after that, CoPR will be issued in a few days from then (or a few weeks).
Hey Schiele19c, many congratulations! It would be really helpful if you can share your AOR and whether you are FSW or CEC?

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I am from Kenya and my AOR is 23rd Feb. Not sure if they are the ones processing my application but i can imagine them being slow
From Kenya too, would you be interested in a thread for the Nairobi / Kenyan office ? I would like to collect experiences. Thanks

Reactions: ChessGirl

sriluk249

Nov 2, 2019
Received eCOPR today :)

ITA : Jan 08, 2021
AOR: Feb 12, 2021
MEP: Mar 02, 2021
All Stages Passed: Apr 22, 2021
Email to confirm details of UCI, DoB : May 20, 2021
Portal Confirmation login details: May 20, 2021
Address Confirmation and Photo uploaded on the same day
eCOPR: May 25, 2021 (received within 2 days post photo upload if long weekend can be ignored from timeline)
VO: Ottawa
PR office: Etobicoke

Now awaiting for physical PR cards to arrive

Thank you to this forum to be a go to source and repository of meaningful information throughout all the phases.

All the very best for all other members awaiting their process completion!