+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Saadats

Jul 23, 2020
Mine is Feb. 23. No updates since biometrics on March 18th. They did say they are prioritizing inland applicants and I see one February CEC person above got the PPR. I will contact them at the 6 month mark maybe if there are no updates by then. For now, I am being patient and waiting. It's not like we can travel there now anyway. The borders may still be closed for a while.
Almost similar timeline for me and no update after Biometrics.
Anyone in FSW-O with 17th feb AOR got any update?
I got my MEP on 9th March and BIL on 15th March.. After tht its totally silent..
I think people with 1st week of Feb AOR are getting ghost updates. We might see an update in 2-3 weeks. Lets hope for the best.

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
I think people with 1st week of Feb AOR are getting ghost updates. We might see an update in 2-3 weeks. Lets hope for the best.
I agree! Let's hope for the best. I pray we all get our PPR in the shortest possible time.

prashanthgk

Nov 5, 2019
Mine is Feb. 23. No updates since biometrics on March 18th. They did say they are prioritizing inland applicants and I see one February CEC person above got the PPR. I will contact them at the 6 month mark maybe if there are no updates by then. For now, I am being patient and waiting. It's not like we can travel there now anyway. The borders may still be closed for a while.
Very true and makes sense. Lets see how it goes. Hoping for things to get better soon. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Empress32

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Very true and makes sense. Lets see how it goes. Hoping for things to get better soon. Fingers crossed.
Definitely. The signal I am waiting on is the next all program draw. Once they start having those again I will take it as a good sign. I don't think they have had one since the start of the year. They're really prioritizing inland. I feel like we 'squeezed through' with our late 2020 ITA.

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Hey guys, I am FSW-O (India) with my wife been primary applicant and me been the dependent. Our AOR is Feb-2021.

I know IRCC is not prioritizing any FSW-O applications as of now and so even my file hasn't moved after Medical and Biometrics.

But here is a question I would like to ask. Me and my wife we both have our cousin brothers and sisters who are a PR holder. Will any kind of authorization letter help me escalating my case.
@legalfalcon if you can share your advise.

Thank you very much.

Shivang09

May 9, 2021
I have a question regarding my CEC express entry application. I have received AOR in Feb 2021, medical passed, biometrics passed. Waiting on further notifications. However, if i have certain doubts regarding my job qualifications/hours in my ongoing application , may i apply again through the new pathway (for which i am pretty certain there won’t be any queries regarding Job status). Would there be any consequences for two applications? I am just curious because my work permit expires within couple months from now and I don’t want to take any risks for my ongoing application. Any responses or help would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
I agree! Let's hope for the best. I pray we all get our PPR in the shortest possible time.
Are you guys talking about CEC or FSW-O?
I am FSW-O, 1st feb 2021 AOR, and i absolutely have no update in my account after medical and biometric.
Seems long wait.

Lukejung

Aug 27, 2019
I have found my VO by GCMS note. It is Vancouver office and I was wondering which VO is the fastest over the Canada VO?
And Could you tell me what VO is the good or not.

Reactions: Mndnmrlt

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey guys, I am FSW-O (India) with my wife been primary applicant and me been the dependent. Our AOR is Feb-2021.

I know IRCC is not prioritizing any FSW-O applications as of now and so even my file hasn't moved after Medical and Biometrics.

But here is a question I would like to ask. Me and my wife we both have our cousin brothers and sisters who are a PR holder. Will any kind of authorization letter help me escalating my case.
@legalfalcon if you can share your advise.

Thank you very much.
To fall in the category of extended family you have to meet the following:

Extended family members who want to unite with a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident
To be considered an extended family member of a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident, it depends on who you’re related to and how.

If your relationship is with a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident

You must be

• in an exclusive dating relationship, have been in the relationship for at least 1 year and have spent time in the physical presence of that person at some point during the relationship
    • You and the person you’re in the relationship with must both be 18 years of age or older.
  • a non-dependent child (adult child)
  • a grandchild (dependent child of a non-dependent adult child)
  • a sibling, half-sibling or step-sibling
  • a grandparent
If you’re related to the spouse or common-law partner of a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident

You must be a

• non-dependent child (adult child)
  • grandchild (dependent child of a non-dependent adult child)
  • sibling, half-sibling or step-sibling
  • grandparent
If you’re related to someone in an exclusive dating relationship with a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident

You must be a

• dependent child

VarnaKiran

Dec 22, 2020

Extended family members who want to unite with a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident
To be considered an extended family member of a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident, it depends on who you’re related to and how.

If your relationship is with a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident

You must be

• in an exclusive dating relationship, have been in the relationship for at least 1 year and have spent time in the physical presence of that person at some point during the relationship
    • You and the person you’re in the relationship with must both be 18 years of age or older.
  • a grandparent
If you’re related to the spouse or common-law partner of a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident

You must be a

• grandparent
If you’re related to someone in an exclusive dating relationship with a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident

You must be a

• dependent child
I applied for my PR through EE FSW-O category. My husband is a PR holder. And I am from India. When I contacted an IRCC agent they said I am not exempted from travel restrictions and my application will be processed normally.
I got my AOR on Feb 20th.
Medical passed , biometric submitted. Criminality passed. Eligibility and security not yet started. Last updated one week back.

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Are you guys talking about CEC or FSW-O?
I am FSW-O, 1st feb 2021 AOR, and i absolutely have no update in my account after medical and biometric.
Seems long wait.
FSW-O. I think long is relative. The processing time is typically 6 months under normal circumstances. With the pandemic that timeline has been extended. We are more or less 3 months in, and have been advised that they are prioritizing CEC/ Inland applicants who are already in the country. This is because they aren't landing most new PRs because of the border closure. I get the anxiety but in a Pandemic, things are atypical so we just have to try to be patient and hope we hear good news soon. Hopefully the security screening processes are happening in the background. Hopefully this Pandemic gets under control soon so that things can return to some semblance of normalcy. Good luck!

Reactions: Shubham6120

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021

You must be

• a grandparent

You must be a

• grandparent

You must be a

• dependent child

@legalfalcon thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I applied for my PR through EE FSW-O category. My husband is a PR holder. And I am from India. When I contacted an IRCC agent they said I am not exempted from travel restrictions and my application will be processed normally.
I got my AOR on Feb 20th.
Medical passed , biometric submitted. Criminality passed. Eligibility and security not yet started. Last updated one week back.
Being exempt from travel restrictions will not expedite the processing of your application. If you want to travel to Canada, you can apply for a visa and since your spouse is a PR, you are exempt from travel restrictions, and you can thus travel.

Travel exemptions have nothing to do with the processing of your PR application.

VarnaKiran

Dec 22, 2020
Being exempt from travel restrictions will not expedite the processing of your application. If you want to travel to Canada, you can apply for a visa and since your spouse is a PR, you are exempt from travel restrictions, and you can thus travel.

Travel exemptions have nothing to do with the processing of your PR application.
Thank you.

Reactions: legalfalcon

anishsears3

Feb 17, 2021
I have found my VO by GCMS note. It is Vancouver office and I was wondering which VO is the fastest over the Canada VO?
And Could you tell me what VO is the good or not.
Heard Vancouver is bit faster than other VO. Any stages passed or in progress for you? AOR date? And when did you apply GCMS notes and what date it was generated?