17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hey @legalfalcon,

I received the webform reply I sent 10 days back. The reply was as under.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

In addition, we can confirm that:

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

Does that mean my eligibility passed ??
I also got request for my wife’s RCMP, the letter states to ‘Make a decision they need my wife’s RCmP certified criminal record check.”
Does that mean my application is closed to approval?
Thanks in advance
The webforms are always ambiguous. It could mean that the eligibility is recommended passed or even passed. Most likely the latter. To be sure, you will have to check your GCMS notes or call IRCC. Irrespective of whether it is recommended passed or passed, it is a good news and progress. See #4,004

To read on how to decipher webforms, see https://bit.ly/3f33PAX

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply. it's helpful to me.
Any insight on the Montreal office? Is it true most of the complicated cases will be sent to this office. I think my work experience is well supported and my file is straightforward. But I had a PR application refusal in the past. Should I expect a longer processing time? Any information are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
There is such thing as a complicated file will be sent to Montreal. Files are transferred to different offices across Canada fur to work load distribution, staffing issues and other factors. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

Currently there are processing delays across the board. As long as your application is processing, no need to be concerned. Check what stage your application is at by sending webform, calling IRCC or though GCMS notes.

If it has passed eligibility, it is just a matter of time before you receive a final decision.

Src

Oct 27, 2016
please

cec inland
18th feb aor
5th march medical and biometric done
2nd april got Married

Does anybody knows how to fill those questions when you add your spouse. Due to current situation in India i am not able to answer all the questions?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
There is such thing as a complicated file will be sent to Montreal. Files are transferred to different offices across Canada fur to work load distribution, staffing issues and other factors. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

Currently there are processing delays across the board. As long as your application is processing, no need to be concerned. Check what stage your application is at by sending webform, calling IRCC or though GCMS notes.

If it has passed eligibility, it is just a matter of time before you receive a final decision.
Perfect, thanks. I will call them for update.

Shivang09

May 9, 2021
I have a question regarding my CEC express entry application. I have received AOR in Feb 2021, medical passed, biometrics passed. Waiting on further notifications. However, if i have certain doubts regarding my job qualifications/hours in my ongoing application , may i apply again through the new pathway (for which i am pretty certain there won’t be any queries regarding Job status). Would there be any consequences for two applications? I am just curious because my work permit expires within couple months from now and I don’t want to take any risks for my ongoing application. Any responses or help would be highly appreciated. Thank you

VarnaKiran

Dec 22, 2020
@legalfalcon

Thank you for your reply.

I had applied for my PR and received my ITA on December 23rd. I applied through EE- FWS O. My AOR is February 20th. My husband is a PR holder. I am planning to apply for a visitor visa. I would like to know if my visitor visa gets rejected will it affect my PR application.

I contacted IRCC , they said my medical and criminality is passed, eligibility and security not yet started.
Verification Office : Sydney

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Thank you for your reply.

I had applied for my PR and received my ITA on December 23rd. I applied through EE- FWS O. My AOR is February 20th. My husband is a PR holder. I am planning to apply for a visitor visa. I would like to know if my visitor visa gets rejected will it affect my PR application.

I contacted IRCC , they said my medical and criminality is passed, eligibility and security not yet started.
Verification Office : Sydney
No. It will have no effect. See my post #5,214

prashanthgk

Nov 5, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon ,

I'm from India and I along with my wife had received the ITA on 23rd December 2020. (I'm the primary applicant) and submitted the application during Feb 2021

AOR- Feb 27 2021
Medicals passed on 16th March 2021
Biometrics updated on 17th March 2021
No updates after this point.

When can I expect the next update considering the current situation. Also, the expected completion of processing said 8th August 2021 during the time when there was a progress bar on the express entry profile. Now that the progress bar is gone due to the delay in processing applications, I have no idea about the current status of my profile. Should I order GCMS notes or call IRCC?
Or wait for further updates?

Any inputs and suggestions from your end would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ,

I'm from India and I along with my wife had received the ITA on 23rd December 2020. (I'm the primary applicant) and submitted the application during Feb 2021

AOR- Feb 27 2021
Medicals passed on 16th March 2021
Biometrics updated on 17th March 2021
No updates after this point.

When can I expect the next update considering the current situation. Also, the expected completion of processing said 8th August 2021 during the time when there was a progress bar on the express entry profile. Now that the progress bar is gone due to the delay in processing applications, I have no idea about the current status of my profile. Should I order GCMS notes or call IRCC?
Or wait for further updates?

Any inputs and suggestions from your end would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

All EE application will go through the following stages:

1. R10 (completeness Check)
2. Criminality (based on PCCs and the biometrics you provide)
3. Medicals
4. Eligibility , see
5. Security

See https://bit.ly/3w0I63J

You can send a webform or call IRCC to know the status of your application. To read on what webform responses mean, see https://bit.ly/2Q5Pj2X

When to order GCMS notes?

The GCMS refer to the programmed called Global Case Management System (GCMS) used by IRCC that holds the entire processing record of your application, including the the notes pertaining to eligibility by an officer evaluating your file.

All applications go through the following stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

R10 or the completeness check is the first stage of the processing, wherein it is verified that your application is complete and all documents are submitted. Filing a complete application is the responsibility of the application, and if a document is missing, a reason and an exemption request should be filed.

If an application is incomplete, it will be rejected. R10 usually happens within 30-45 days of filing your application, around the time when medicals are passed. The exact date will be available in your GCMS notes.

There is no point requesting GCMS notes at this stage, since if your application is incomplete, it will be rejected anyway, and for the medicals, the MyCIC account does inform you of when your meds are passed.

GCMS notes become important only for the eligibility stage, which does not start until 2-4 months. Eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First a case assistant or an analyst will review and make a recommendation. This is then reviewed by an officer who makes the final decision on the eligibility. Since each document you submitted has to be reviewed twice, this is the most time consuming stage.

Only for this stage are the GCMS notes relevant.

While GCMS is a great tool, use it sparingly and only after 3-4 months have expired.

To read on stages, see https://bit.ly/3rYRYbT
Security: https://bit.ly/3apWglN
PNP: https://bit.ly/3sRhC3r

Reactions: arushi singh

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Called IRCC, said eligibility and crimilaity are passed (not sure if I should believe it though, saw cases when one agent said it is passed, next time person called and they said still in process lol, so I am kinda happy but trying not to be very excited)

CEC inland
ITA - Jan 21, 2021
AOR - March 16, 2021
Medical passed: March 26, 2021
BIL passed: March 30, 2021
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
VO - Ottawa

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Called IRCC, said eligibility and crimilaity are passed (not sure if I should believe it though, saw cases when one agent said it is passed, next time person called and they said still in process lol, so I am kinda happy but trying not to be very excited)

CEC inland
ITA - Jan 21, 2021
AOR - March 16, 2021
Medical passed: March 26, 2021
BIL passed: March 30, 2021
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
VO - Ottawa
Does your background check say in progress or we are progressing?

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
I called the IRCC again yesterday, but it doesn't seem like they made any progress on my file as my status remains more or less the same as the last time I called them in April.

AOR Feb 8 (FSW-Outland)
Eligibility: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
Current VO: CIO Sydney, NS