Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
I have 2 applications in process (EE and paper based). I am going on mat leave in 2 weeks. Do I need to inform IRCC I am on mat leave or they will only need to know when I give birth to a child, that's it? Please share your experience. Thanks!
Hi ,

you should inform IRCC after birth. They will ask for Additional documents:-

1. Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)
2. Family Member Proof of Status (required)

Passport would take 1-2 months and it would also require birth certificate which takes another 1 month to arrive in Ontario.

Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby

anishsears3

Feb 17, 2021
CEC-Inland
ITA received: Jan 21, 2021
AOR: Feb 1, 2021
Medical Passed and got Biometrics invite letter: Feb 24, 2021
Biometrics submitted: Feb 25, 2021
Received webform reply today
Eligibility: In progress
Security background check: Not started
Criminality: In progress
VO: Vancouver

I happened to see few GU last week and upon clicking the details, it went to 502/4(don't remember exact error code) error page, and I thought it could be an actual GU and some stages might have been cleared. But those were system glitches only.

hellogarg

May 28, 2019
Hello Friends,

Need your help.

• BC PNP Express entry stream.
  • AOR is on 9th Feb.
  • Medical and Biometric 23rd March
  • RCMP on 13th April.

Need to go back to my home country for 2-3 months.2 months will be paid vacation and one month would be non paid. My job is intact. Would it impact my PR application or my PNP nomination in any way?

Regards

S

riceandnoodles

Feb 11, 2021

I happened to see few GU last week and upon clicking the details, it went to 502/4(don't remember exact error code) error page, and I thought it could be an actual GU and some stages might have been cleared. But those were system glitches only.
Are you in Vancouver? I am but my VO is Etobicoke. Was hoping it would be Vancouver.

Lukejung

Aug 27, 2019
Thank you for sharing it. It's the best for me. I have dual applications for EE and PNP, and also I have got a new baby last month.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi ,

you should inform IRCC after birth. They will ask for Additional documents:-

1. Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)
2. Family Member Proof of Status (required)

Passport would take 1-2 months and it would also require birth certificate which takes another 1 month to arrive in Ontario.

Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby
Also new proof of funds for an added up family size, and maybe medicals.
Noting if you are under CEC just ignore my comment about POF
@Mew

Nandan7

Oct 18, 2020

Hi,
What exactly did you query in the web form

anishsears3

Feb 17, 2021
Hi,
What exactly did you query in the web form
I specifically asked what's the status on Eligibility, Criminality, Security and which VO. Again it depends on the person who responds to our query, because on my initial two webform request they provided generic reply stating application In Progress.

ArikaTipsy

May 5, 2021
@legalfalcon My AOR is on 28 Feb
Med passed: 17 March
BIL updated: 28 March
I have chosen my NOC as 1311. Now, i am really worried if i have provided my reference letter correctly. My reference letter had tons of duties for the past 5 year, a few of them matches with 1311. Others are administrative tasks such as issuing invoice, preparing accounts receivable report, keeping leave record of colleagues, I did these things along with my accounting duties. I know it's too late for this question. But, how to know if 60-70% of my JD actually matches with noc 1311? My mistake was i included all JD in my reference letter along with the JD as per 1311. i REALLY need to know if my application can be refused based on this. Could u help if I DM u my JD? If there are high chances of refusal, i will not hope that i might get PPR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon My AOR is on 28 Feb
Med passed: 17 March
BIL updated: 28 March
I have chosen my NOC as 1311. Now, i am really worried if i have provided my reference letter correctly. My reference letter had tons of duties for the past 5 year, a few of them matches with 1311. Others are administrative tasks such as issuing invoice, preparing accounts receivable report, keeping leave record of colleagues, I did these things along with my accounting duties. I know it's too late for this question. But, how to know if 60-70% of my JD actually matches with noc 1311? My mistake was i included all JD in my reference letter along with the JD as per 1311. i REALLY need to know if my application can be refused based on this. Could u help if I DM u my JD? If there are high chances of refusal, i will not hope that i might get PPR.
The rule is that your JD in your work reference should match with the JDs of the NOC selected. If you have more JDs in your work reference letter, that is not an issue as long as you have most of them matching the NOC JDs.

Since each case is different, and I am not privy to your documents, you will have to evaluate this yourself.

Reactions: ArikaTipsy

ArikaTipsy

May 5, 2021
The rule is that your JD in your work reference should match with the JDs of the NOC selected. If you have more JDs in your work reference letter, that is not an issue as long as you have most of them matching the NOC JDs.

Since each case is different, and I am not privy to your documents, you will have to evaluate this yourself.
Thank you for the response. I believe R10 stage has no connection with correct NOC? Anyone having wrong NOC could also pass completeness check, correct?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the response. I believe R10 stage has no connection with correct NOC? Anyone having wrong NOC could also pass completeness check, correct?
R10 only looks into whether you application is complete, as in whether all documents are available and if anything is missing, then an explanation about it is provided.

NOC is checked during eligibility.

To read on the stages of an application, see https://bit.ly/2St3mAA

Reactions: ArikaTipsy

ArikaTipsy

May 5, 2021
@legalfalcon the link din't work for me. :(

Regarding the NOC, I have messed up my reference letter. It had around 17 duties of which only 7/8 come under the NOC i have chosen. Rest were irregular and doesn't come under one specific NOC. in that case, could they ask for any explantaion/ADR? or any issues with NOC directly goes for rejection? A few people said that it might depend on the person handling my profile, some may find it appropraite NOC, some might not! It doesn't work like that, right? Is it a myth?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all, earlier I received a response from a webform on March 5 with my question on whether they received my LOE and also sent my LOE again. With respect to that query, I received a response on March 30 saying they received and will sent them to the responsibile officer. However today, I just received a webform response answering the same query that I raised back in March 3 stating "Please be advised that our office has received your letter of explanation and will be reviewed by the officer in due course." And the response was from CPC Sydney.
Does that mean my eligibility has started?
BTW AOR - Feb 14, MEP - Feb 22 and BIL - Mar 4.