+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

irtiza104

Dec 11, 2020
@legalfalcon pls advise.

My AOR is on Feb 25. My BIL was updated on March 17.

On Mar 3, I was asked 3 questions by the regional medical office, but I am yet to pass my medicals. I think it has something to do my daughter's medicals.

My question is, will my background check, criminality, eligibility be on hold till i pass my medicals or will these be dome parallelly?

Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon pls advise.

My AOR is on Feb 25. My BIL was updated on March 17.

On Mar 3, I was asked 3 questions by the regional medical office, but I am yet to pass my medicals. I think it has something to do my daughter's medicals.

My question is, will my background check, criminality, eligibility be on hold till i pass my medicals or will these be dome parallelly?

Thank you
If any member of your family is inadmissible due to medicals, then the entire family is inadmissible and the application will be refused as it makes no sense to do other checks. This is why the medicals are approved early in the process. Depending on what the issue is, it may very well be that other checks are not initiated.

However, you can call IRCC or send a webform and see of other checks have started.

Reactions: irtiza104

Witcher89

Nov 6, 2020
Hi all,
My application got rejected two weeks back as I had submitted only the English translation of my Marriage certificate whereas the requirement has been to attach both translation and the native language. Instead of asking for document, they straightaway cancelled my application. So I had to create a new EE profile and I was lucky enough to get my nomination points transferred to the new profile. I again received the ITA and will be submitting documents soon. Hope this info will help someone and I wish you all the best for your process. I hope I have to join in a new AOR forum ;). Thank you

U-chay

Mar 1, 2021
Hi all,
My application got rejected two weeks back as I had submitted only the English translation of my Marriage certificate whereas the requirement has been to attach both translation and the native language. Instead of asking for document, they straightaway cancelled my application. So I had to create a new EE profile and I was lucky enough to get my nomination points transferred to the new profile. I again received the ITA and will be submitting documents soon. Hope this info will help someone and I wish you all the best for your process. I hope I have to join in a new AOR forum ;). Thank you
Oh wow! I am very happy to hear you are still making progress despite the cancellation.

Wishing you the very best, always.

Reactions: Witcher89

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi all,
This is strange because marriage certificate is not compulsory document. Then why did they reject your application?

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Hi everyone. Just jumping in on this thread as we wait together.

FSW Outland

ITA: Nov 25
AOR: Feb 23
Medicals Passed: March 15th
Biometrics completed: March 18th
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

There have been no updates since the biometrics. Now, I just wait I guess . All the best to everyone!

Witcher89

Nov 6, 2020
This is strange because marriage certificate is not compulsory document. Then why did they reject your application?
No Idea why they considered that as a serious matter to cancel the application. Simply would've asked as an additional document as I have already provided the English translation. Anyway, what's gone is gone now, and I'm thinking to go ahead with a representative for this application as I cannot afford anymore cancellations.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Marrige certificate is the mandatory document.
I am legally separated martial status and I didn't submit the marriage certificate as it didn't show in my document checklist. However submitted documents relevant to my martial status. Am I missing something?

ntnmadan

Feb 20, 2021
Entering from US does not by itself make you exempt from travel restrictions. The exemption is for applicants who are resident in the US and are entering Canada to settle as PRs.
Since I am working on a work visa in USA for a few years now is that considered resident of USA?

lightchaser

Mar 22, 2021
ITA: 18th Nov 2020
CEC-Inland | NOC-2174
AOR : 1st Feb 2021

Currently the status shows:

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
same as yours

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi all,
Hi i have submitted only native one...how to generste an english one

Witcher89

Nov 6, 2020
Hi i have submitted only native one...how to generste an english one
There are Sworn Translators / Certified Translators in any country. You can handover your native language document to them and they will issue an English translated version.