+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Looks like issue has been sorted out, I just paid PR application processing fees and Biometric fee. Right of permanent residency fees was not included.
After going through various links I found that we are asked to pay this fees when we are close to final outcome of the application though not sure completely.
Good to see the issue resolved. I had paid all fee together, hence did face this. Any idea what next? how much time until PPR/ COPR?

U-chay

Mar 1, 2021
Hi All, just got update in my profile that my application got rejected due to the two months gap in PCC. I submitted my PCC from my home country which was issued in Aug 2019 and we left in Oct 2019. Amazingly instead of asking explanation they rejected application saying your PCC is not covering entire period of stay. There always remain a gap between getting PCC and approval of Visas. Anyways best of luck to you all with your PR journey.
Best of luck to you too! Sorry to hear this. Hugs.

Last edited:

U-chay

Mar 1, 2021
Today I received message in my CIC account to pay permanent residency fees. But I have already paid it at the time of my application submission. They have given me 7 days time to pay the fees.
Has anyone received similar request? I tried to reach CIC via various phone nbr but none of them are going through.
what should I do in this case?
I got same request on the 17th of this month. You might want to check the payment you made. I paid the PR Application fee at the time of submission. This payment is different.

Reactions: Nehakapoor05

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
I
May I know if you called from Indian number or through any app ?
Hi. I called from Indian Number. I am using airtel postpaid

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all,
I received a mail from IRCC on Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class - Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application.
it's says that there are delays in processing my application and so I may not find progress bar. However I still see progress bar in my application.

Did anybody receive the same mail?

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2020
Hi all,
I received a mail from IRCC on Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class - Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application.
it's says that there are delays in processing my application and so I may not find progress bar. However I still see progress bar in my application.

Did anybody receive the same mail?
Yes! me too! actually everybody did

Reactions: mvneema10