18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Thanks so much!

What are the next steps? how long is the wait?
No idea about the wait. But i am FSW - O, and our wait is way too much than yours.
I submitted ADR on 19th feb and nothing has changed since then.

irtiza104

Dec 11, 2020
I am panicking a little. I can see most everyone got MEP and BIL at the same date. But my MEP is still pending. During upfront medical the physician asked if my toddler daughter ever seen a speech therapist. I think this might be a cause for this delay. My daughter is perfectly fine btw. Anyone on the same boat?

FSW Outland Bangladesh
AOR: 26 Feb
BIL: 16 Mar
Biometric updated: 17 Mar
Background check: We are processing your background check
Medical: we are reviewing the results of your medical exam

wasifashrafi

Oct 27, 2016
Hi All, my AOR is on 17th Feb. Medicals done upfront and biometric also earlier for work permits. No update since then.
Eligibility, We are reviewing your eligibility.
Medical, you don't a need a medical
Biometrics, We don't need your fingerprints.
Background, we are processing your background check will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision, Your application is in progress we will send you a message when final decision has been made.

@legal falcon, your experienced comments please.

Last edited:

PPIndia

Sep 11, 2020
Yes Shubham, My eligibility is passed.

HERE'S MY UPDATE NOW:

INLAND-

ITA- JAN 21
AOR- FEB 17
BIL/MEDICAL PASS -MARCH 3
BIO DONE - MARCH 3
APPLICATION/UPDATED - MARCH 18
ELIGIBILITY PASSED (CALLED IRCC) - MARCH 19
BACKGROUND CHECK - IN PROGRESS
Congratulations and you have crossed the big litmus test for PR it seems so.

My AOR and BIL/Medical is same as yours. So, wanted more information on Eligibility passed on the IRCC website, what is it reflecting there.

Mar 11, 2020
Congratulations and you have crossed the big litmus test for PR it seems so.

My AOR and BIL/Medical is same as yours. So, wanted more information on Eligibility passed on the IRCC website, what is it reflecting there.
Hey, It doesnt show anything on the profile. Still shows “reviewing eligibility”

now something weird is: When I called IRCC about 2 weeks ago. That agent told me that my criminality is passed.
Today, when I called regarding GU; agent said my eligibility passed and Criminality & security hasnt started.
So I dont really know if thats for real or what

from other applicants comments and by looking at the forum it looks like When we get first GU usually means eligbility passed - Specially for INLAND APPLICANTS (Which I’m) and agent confirmed that its passed.

but my criminality was passed before and this agent said its not. So I dont know whats going on.
Does that mean I can expect PPR soon?!

PPIndia

Sep 11, 2020
Hey, It doesnt show anything on the profile. Still shows “reviewing eligibility”

now something weird is: When I called IRCC about 2 weeks ago. That agent told me that my criminality is passed.
Today, when I called regarding GU; agent said my eligibility passed and Criminality & security hasnt started.

from other applicants comments and by looking at the forum it looks like When we get first GU usually means eligbility passed - Specially for INLAND APPLICANTS (Which I’m) and agent confirmed that its passed.

but my criminality was passed before and this agent said its not. So I dont know whats going on.
Good to hear, i am novice for any forum so cannot comment but whatever i hear across eligibility is big hurdle. Furthermore the anxiety are so high within us that any news is always good news and the happiness starts in whole body along with positive notes/messages sharing .

HAHAHA123

Nov 14, 2019

Hey, are you from ottawa office?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Is there a way to contact ircc call center fro outside Canada?

wasifashrafi

Oct 27, 2016
Yes Shubham, My eligibility is passed.

HERE'S MY UPDATE NOW:

INLAND-

ITA- JAN 21
AOR- FEB 17
BIL/MEDICAL PASS -MARCH 3
BIO DONE - MARCH 3
APPLICATION/UPDATED - MARCH 18
ELIGIBILITY PASSED (CALLED IRCC) - MARCH 19
BACKGROUND CHECK - IN PROGRESS
Hi Shubham, can someone call IRCC before the 6 months processing elapsed and how to inquire about the application status means the reason for call, please share the number and the best time to call.
Thanks

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi Shubham, can someone call IRCC before the 6 months processing elapsed and how to inquire about the application status means the reason for call, please share the number and the best time to call.
Thanks
Hi. I am sorry i don't know the IRCC contact number I have never contacted them. But someone else can definitely share their experiences and IRCC contact details here. And yes you can call them before 6 months. No harm in enquiring the application status.

wasifashrafi

Oct 27, 2016
Hi. I am sorry i don't know the IRCC contact number I have never contacted them. But someone else can definitely share their experiences and IRCC contact details here. And yes you can call them before 6 months. No harm in enquiring the application status.
Thanks for your response.

ashishschdv1

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
I gave fingerprints on 5 March but nthing got till today.did u??
Not Yet, I send them a email for update, they replied its been only 10 days and due to Covid situation it would get delayed. Not sure if it passes 2 months, can we ask for extention @legalfalcon Need your guidance on this.