+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

DINGAN

Jan 24, 2021
In canada application AIPP:
application rcvd by Sydney CIO: Dec 2,2020
AOR: Feb 16,2021
March 2: 49% complete timeline says expected completion date is June 2021..still waiting for further updates
PR submitted : FEB 3 2021

AOR RECIEVED : MARCH 3 2021

BIOMETRICS REQUEST: MARCH 10

sharmajee

Oct 5, 2020
ITA - 25 Nov 2020
FSW Outland
AOR - 23 Feb 2021

Thanks for the thread! Best of Luck!
Hi Everyone, we got our MEP and BIL yesterday. I will travelling for a month staring next weekend, and want to submit our biometrics before that. Is there a waiting list of people at VFS Delhi or will I get an appointment in the next week itself? Any guidance will be helpful. I haven’t contacted VFS Delhi yet.
TIA.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
for MEP and BIL do we get email or do we have to keep checking account?
For both MEP and BIL I received email that I have got new messages in my profile, no other detail was mentioned in the email. When I logged into my profile I received two new messages- one for passed medical and second was for Biometric request.

Reactions: matrixreloded

DINGAN

Jan 24, 2021
For both MEP and BIL I received email that I have got new messages in my profile, no other detail was mentioned in the email. When I logged into my profile I received two new messages- one for passed medical and second was for Biometric request.
This is inland applicant or outside

ntnmadan

Feb 20, 2021
Hi, where can I check application process? I just see some bullet points in my express entry full application status.
As per the CIC website the progress bar is not the progress of the status of your application it is just the duration of time taken ! My application the progress bar says 13% and estimated time remaining as 5 months !

Last edited:
Reactions: irtiza104

Remicynt

Jan 10, 2020
@legalfalcoon, I received Biometrics request on d 8th of March, my spouse is unaccompanying does he need to do biometrics too, d taught just came to my mind, I gave mine on Friday and just concerned, we dint pay any fees for him so I don't see any need why he should do d biometrics , I hope am on a right path