ITA: 19 NOV
AOR: 12th Feb
BIL: 20th Feb
MEP: 3rd March
Biometrics completed on 4th March

And now my wait begins!

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
Does anyone know about “your action is required “ means?
I’ve got this after biometric request.It’s been 4 days after that update.
But nothing in profile is required.everything thing seems normal. @legalfalcon
After your biometrics it will be changed,I gave my biometrics today,after 1 hour it was changed to submitted.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hey guys please help me . I have to apply for my Pr .
I got my pcc saying that there is no adverse information against me which would render him ineligible for RESIDENCE PERMIT for CANADA. My lawyer saying it’s wrong pcc it should be immigration purpose . Please help .
I believe this is the standard form of PCC in India, even I received the same and submitted the same.

the_sizzler

Mar 8, 2021
CEC
Masters, followed by one year of work experience
IETLS: 8
CRS: 495

ITA: 23rd Dec 2020
AOR: 28th Feb 2021
Medical: 6th March 2021
Biometric Payment Receipt Request: March 8 2021
Biometric Collection Letter: March 9 2021

Last edited:

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hi All,

Just wondering how long it usually takes for IP1 to begin. My background check is still stuck at Ghost IP2 that says: We are processing your background check. My medicals were passed relatively quickly (possibly because I am in the US and therefore exempt from travel restrictions) but I haven't had updates since.

FSW
ITA: Nov 24, 2020
AOR: Feb 8, 2021
MEP: Feb 18, 2021
BIL: Feb 22, 2021

Witcher89

Nov 6, 2020
Hi Guys,

I saw somewhere that the PNP related applicant's MEP takes more time to update. Is that true?

I received the AOR on 10/20/2021 and no update since then :)

Reactions: Maverick23

mohd97x

Jan 8, 2021
Hi everyone,

I've received an ITA (Feb 13th draw) to apply under CEC with 473 points. For one of my work experiences, I currently work as a Supply Chain Replenishment Analyst. I've reached out to HR regarding the NOC and they recommended i use 1122.

I'm just not sure if I should proceed with this NOC or not. I've searched other NOCs and I didn't really find a good match.

Below are the job duties from my current job. Do you recommend I should proceed with NOC 1122?

Duties and Responsibilities
• Creation and Management of product level forecasts
• Management of Inventory and all replenishment flows from Vendor to Store
• Vendor Management, ensuring all forecast and flow requirements are executed to defined targets/standards
• Work with Transport, Distribution and Vendors to co-ordinate flow of goods through the network
• Ensure all data management pertaining to forecasts, product and vendor attributes are maintained
• Undertake process improvement efforts, primarily with vendors, focused on improving KPI’s

Requirements
• Post-secondary education in Business, Economics, Engineering or Marketing
• 2-3 years experience in the retail/wholesale grocery business would be an asset
• Must be detail oriented and must be able to handle multiple priorities in a faced-paced environment
• Must be capable of working in a team-oriented environment
• Must have strong computer skills, especially with Excel
• Previous experience with SAP and JDA Manugistics is an asset
• Previous retail experience is an asset
• Must be flexible to work weekends on a rotational basis

Appreciate everyone's input here. Thank you!
Hi everyone,

I've received an ITA (Feb 13th draw) to apply under CEC with 473 points. For one of my work experiences, I currently work as a Supply Chain Replenishment Analyst. I've reached out to HR regarding the NOC and they recommended i use 1122.

I'm just not sure if I should proceed with this NOC or not. I've searched other NOCs and I didn't really find a good match.

Below are the job duties from my current job. Do you recommend I should proceed with NOC 1122?

Duties and Responsibilities
• Creation and Management of product level forecasts
• Management of Inventory and all replenishment flows from Vendor to Store
• Vendor Management, ensuring all forecast and flow requirements are executed to defined targets/standards
• Work with Transport, Distribution and Vendors to co-ordinate flow of goods through the network
• Ensure all data management pertaining to forecasts, product and vendor attributes are maintained
• Undertake process improvement efforts, primarily with vendors, focused on improving KPI’s

Requirements
• Post-secondary education in Business, Economics, Engineering or Marketing
• 2-3 years experience in the retail/wholesale grocery business would be an asset
• Must be detail oriented and must be able to handle multiple priorities in a faced-paced environment
• Must be capable of working in a team-oriented environment
• Must have strong computer skills, especially with Excel
• Previous experience with SAP and JDA Manugistics is an asset
• Previous retail experience is an asset
• Must be flexible to work weekends on a rotational basis

Appreciate everyone's input here. Thank you!

Samy1

Feb 18, 2021
Hi Guys,

I saw somewhere that the PNP related applicant's MEP takes more time to update. Is that true?

I received the AOR on 10/20/2021 and no update since then :)
Hi, got the AOR on FEB 08 and haven't seen any changes in my profile so far and waiting for MEP for a month. BC PNP INLAND. Keep me posted if you had any news....