+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I have submitted the form with last name in Camel letters as my last name is in two words and it doesn't allow spaces. I hope it's fine. Didn't get any confirmation yet though.

Last edited:

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Need advice!
1. Country of origin - Ukraine
2. Lived in Poland for 1 year while studying (so was my country of residence) and have a bunch of stamps as I was going back home every month to visit
3. Currently leaving in Canada (current country of residence) and went home twice so far to visit

so under my travel history, I don’t have to mention travels between country of origin (Ukraine) and country of residence- BUT!! Do they mean only current country of residence (Canada) or it includes previous country of residence as well (Poland)?
Basically, do I need to mention all of my 20 stamps between Ukraine and Poland while I was a student there (as Poland used to be my country of residence)

please help!!! Thanks!

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I have submitted the form with last name in Camel letters as my last name is in two words and it doesn't allow spaces. I hope it's fine. Didn't get any confirmation yet though.
I got an acknowledgement of my biometric enrollment as an automated mail but no mention of appointment date & time. I haven't received appointment letter too.. kinda nervous.

ntnmadan

Feb 20, 2021
So I have biometrics request. But the appointments are a little far away ! Will ircc wait till we give our biometrics to proceed forward or will they continue processing it parallely . I ask this because it’s just finger printing and we have submitted all our police verification documents etc .. so will ircc actually wait for biometrics to process it further ?

anishsears3

Feb 17, 2021
CEC-Inland
ITA received: Jan 21, 2021
AOR: Feb 1, 2021
Medical Passed and got Biometrics invite letter: Feb 24, 2021
Biometrics submitted: Feb 25, 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodev