+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Is there anyone from Feb 2022 still waiting as I see a lot of people receiving PPR?

I applied together with my wife and had a baby born in early 2022 who was also added to my PR application.

My Timeline is as follows:

ITA = 25th November 2020
AOR = 21 February 2021
Remedical request for my wife and I completed on 15th May 2022
Medical request for son done on 9th August 2022.

Currently review of additional documents showing as "Not applicable"

Background check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Anyone in the same position? When can I expect to get a PPR request?
Any updates from your end?

miglanianurag

Nov 3, 2022
I have emailed them twice with no solid response from them other than generic response. Did you do your upfront medicals?
No, but my remedial status was updated within a week. I am just not sure if NDVO is working or not, and given that many people will start going to holidays by Mid December, it bugs me even more, it seems that if anything it will happen in Jan 2023.

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
I had applied for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Express Entry.

I got married on Feb 18, 2022 and updated my marital status on my application. On July 29, 2022, I received a request letter asking to submit a few forms and documents for my spouse, which I did. Nowhere in this letter did they ask for submitting Biometrics.

Then on December 2, 2022, I got a refusal letter stating that I hadn't submitted Biometrics due to which they are refusing the application.

Refusal letter also states that they have sent a reminder on October 5, 2022. But I haven't received any request letter or Biometric instruction letter on Oct 5. In my application messages there are no letters between August and December, and there is no Biometrics request in July 29 letter.

Can you advise what next steps I can take? Do I have any options to get my application re-considered? Since I never received any notification to submit Biometrics. Also, I had submitted all the documents requested in the July 29 letter on time.
This is crazy. And beyond my comprehension. You Seriously need to write back to them with proof that you did not receive any notification from them on 5th oct.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Express Entry Processing time has been delay further. It's now 29 months. Not sure what to do. Can't make any life change due to this.

miglanianurag

Nov 3, 2022
People from India, who received AOR in February 2021, and have yet not received the PPR request!

Has anyone been asked for a fresh PCC, or shall we get one, given it has been sometime they might ask for it?