+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Bibiskie

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Absolutely no communication ser. Every web form I sent, I get replied generic useless answers. I've got no words to describe my frustration. I should've stayed away honestly and I'm having so many doubts now if I should move to a country that treats people like this. First, they invite us, then they treat us like shits.
Your signature shows that you've already been approved. Why don't you land in Canada 1st and wait for your spouse to be approved from there? Or you land in Canada stay there until you get your PR card, and once you have your PR card then you go back to your home country until your spouse's PR visa is approved and then you both go to Canada?

No hate. Just curious.

yogniti

Apr 20, 2022
Got my GCMS notes just now. They worked on my file in June. After that, they haven't even touched it. Extremely disheartening. Exactly the same GCMS notes as received in the month of August. I was expecting little movement in this one.
AOR-5 FEB 2021, VO-NDVO

Does anybody have any idea about filing mandamus?

Harshas114

Sep 17, 2021
Got my GCMS notes just now. They worked on my file in June. After that, they haven't even touched it. Extremely disheartening. Exactly the same GCMS notes as received in the month of August. I was expecting little movement in this one.
AOR-5 FEB 2021, VO-NDVO

Similar timelines.
AOR : 15-Feb 2021
FSW
NDVO
Upfront remedicals passed on July 16. No update after that.

I think the general processing time for FSW is 27 months (mentioned on website) and we are still over 21 months and waiting.
Considering processing would adhere to 27 months, April-May 2023 Is what i should be expecting..

miglanianurag

Nov 3, 2022
AOR-5 FEB 2021, VO-NDVO

Where did you get the notes? And how much did you paid for those?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all, just a quick question. Did anybody of you check your application status now.

I just checked now and it shows "Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later." Under my application and then message box at the bottom. The usual "Application is under processing" is not shown.

Any ideas? Is it a technical glitch?

miglanianurag

Nov 3, 2022
Hi all, just a quick question. Did anybody of you check your application status now.

I just checked now and it shows "Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later." Under my application and then message box at the bottom. The usual "Application is under processing" is not shown.

Any ideas? Is it a technical glitch?
Try calling the customer care and get the status update from there!