+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
A query for my friends who have previously submitted their passports in Australia. Just wondering-what is the average time they are taking to stamp and send the passports back? I just read somewhere that New Delhi is currently taking 6-8 days. Just wanted to confirm. Many thanks
If you’ve Australian passport you don’t have to drop off the passport. Just a photocopy of your passport would do. It took my 5 business days to get my COPR from the date of drop off to collection. I am sure the timeline is same if you give them your passport for the stamp.

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
If you’ve Australian passport you don’t have to drop off the passport. Just a photocopy of your passport would do. It took my 5 business days to get my COPR from the date of drop off to collection. I am sure the timeline is same if you give them your passport for the stamp.
My passport is Indian.

leb-to-can

Aug 25, 2022
Hello, below is my timeline if interested.
COR: Lebanon
FSW express entry
ITA: 23 December 2020
AOR: February 2021
Biometrics: March 2021
GCMS notes request October 2021: never received
GCMS notes request March 2022: never received
July 2022: Remedical request for all family members
July 2022: ADR PCC updated, proof of income for the past 4 jobs from 2008 until current
PPR and COPR: August 2022

Best of luck to all of you. This forum was really helpful.

ananyeah

Mar 16, 2022
Hello folks!

My medicals from the US had expired early this year and yet it shows I have passed medicals.
As I wait for the PR and am traveling outside country of residence for 2 months, I have few questions

- Should I do remedicals for expired US based medicals?
- In the case that I get remed request while I am in India,how easy is it to get appointment in India and send remeds within 30 days?
- Also, in the case that I get CoPR to my US address while I'm in India , would I get a notification? Should I send a enquiry ahead sayin I'm out of country.
- In India, my passport will be with US embassy for upto 6 weeks, will I get extension for sending passports through enquiry form.

Forum and @legalfalcon , sorry about so many questions, the clarity will help plan properly , tthank you in advance!

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I just received my gcms notes and there has been no movement at all.. No updates.. nothing. I truly don't know what to do at this point. My primary office is New Delhi. Is that the reason for late processing? Anybody from NDVO ?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Any inputs appreciated!

My spouse recently moved abroad. I did inform of the move before PPR but the letter has come from NDVO since I am the Primary Applicant. Can my spouse use this letter to submit his passport at his nearest VFS or should we wait for an updated PPR. I raised another webform directly to NDVO yesterday to inform of his move again.

ananyeah

Mar 16, 2022
Hello folks!

My medicals from the US had expired early this year and yet it shows I have passed medicals.
As I wait for the PR and am traveling outside country of residence for 2 months, I have few questions

- Should I do remedicals for expired US based medicals?
- In the case that I get remed request while I am in India,how easy is it to get appointment in India and send remeds within 30 days?
- Also, in the case that I get CoPR to my US address while I'm in India , would I get a notification? Should I send a enquiry ahead sayin I'm out of country.
- In India, my passport will be with US embassy for upto 6 weeks, will I get extension for sending passports through enquiry form.

Forum and @legalfalcon , sorry about so many questions, the clarity will help plan properly , tthank you in advance!
Reposting

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Finally it is The D Day.... Received PPR 30 August 2022
AOR: 5 Feb 2021.
No Ghost update/ADR..
Did upfront medical/PCC/proof of funds in February 2022 which was acknowledged in May 2022.
congrats can you please let me know how many years of work experience do you have and what documents you included in your application regarding your work experience?

Thanks

Harshas114

Sep 17, 2021
Any inputs appreciated!

My spouse recently moved abroad. I did inform of the move before PPR but the letter has come from NDVO since I am the Primary Applicant. Can my spouse use this letter to submit his passport at his nearest VFS or should we wait for an updated PPR. I raised another webform directly to NDVO yesterday to inform of his move again.
Hey Congratulations!
Can you please provide the link to raise webform directly to NDVO?
I’m unable to find that. I can only find only a generic webform link. Not specific to NDVO.

Thanks