PPR finally after 1 year 6 months wait.
AOR- 6th Feb'21
Remed Req- 21st May'22
Remed pass- 29th May'22
ADR Req(Schedule A) - 25th May'22
ADR submission - 31st May'22
Upfront POF Submission - 2nd Aug'22
PPR - 23rd May'22.

Everyone, who is waiting, trust me it's on the verge of completion. @aussie avocado It will definitely happen!!!
@aussie avocado adding was a special request from @B&ACanada, my wife. She says you're her friend in this group and you will definitely get it soon!
Heartly congratulations..jai bhole nath

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Anybody who went for upfront medicals please respond to my message here.

As I don't see any movement at all in my application (Feb 14 2021 COR: India) I am planning to go for upfront medicals.

1. Do Indian hospitals allow upfront medicals?
2. If so, should I send out the information sheet to ircc via webform?

Hoping to see movement so atleast after doing upfront medicals

B&ACanada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hey guys, have seen a couple of posts about eye colour/height being mentioned in some of the forms. Can anyone throw some light on this? Where is this to be mentioned?

drukmocha

Aug 26, 2022
Hello everyone,

We have received the PPR.

Here is the timeline:

--> Primary applicant (My husband): AOR: Feb 21st 2021
---> PA biometrics --> April 21
--> We got married in December 2021 and added me to the profile post that
--> Added to profile on June 20th 2022 (submitted all documents, Schedule A, marriage proof etc.)
--->Remed request for spouse and first time medicals for me for me June 22nd 2022
---> Meds pass July 4th 2022
--> My biometrics August 16th 2022
--> PPR email on 25th August!!

Hope everyone gets the mail on the forum!

I have a few questions and I would be grateful for any help:

-->The PPR document starts with the following, correct? Please confirm the same --> "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa"

---> The PPR is addressed to the principal applicant only? I have not received any document and the one in the GC Key portal is in my husband's name. Please confirm.

--> We are looking at physically going to the VFS centre and submitting the passport, however, the VFS webform asks for number of passport submission for which we have selected "2" and it also asks for "Please upload the first page of each applicant's passport submission letter "...What letter should I submit for myself as I have not received any document addressed to me!

Reactions: aquaworld

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

Here is the timeline:

--> Primary applicant (Me): AOR: Feb 21st 2021
--> We got married in December 2021 and added my spouse to the profile post that
--> Added to profile on June 20th 2022 (submitted all documents, Schedule A, marriage proof etc.)
--->Remed request for PA and first time medicals for dependent for me June 22nd 2022
--> COR, Delhi, India

-->The PPR document starts with the following, correct? Please confirm the same --> "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa" This is THE PPR correct? Or should I wait for any more documents?

---> The PPR is addressed to the principal applicant only? My spouse has not received any document and the one in the GC Key portal is in my husband's name. Please confirm.

--> We are looking at physically going to the VFS centre and submitting the passport, however, the VFS webform asks for number of passport submission for which we have selected "2" and it also asks for "Please upload the first page of each applicant's passport submission letter "...What letter should I submit for myself as I have not received any document addressed to me! @legalfalcon can you please help?

---> Should we choose the two way service by VFS, what are the charges for the same? And should two different packages be made or just one?

THANKS TO THIS AMAZONG FORUM! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!

Reactions: aquaworld

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Har Har Mahadev!!
Waited so long to write this...
PPR finally after 1 year 6 months wait.
AOR- 6th Feb'21
Remed Req- 21st May'22
Remed pass- 29th May'22
ADR Req(Schedule A) - 25th May'22
ADR submission - 31st May'22
Upfront POF Submission - 2nd Aug'22
PPR - 23rd May'22.

Everyone, who is waiting, trust me it's on the verge of completion. @aussie avocado It will definitely happen!!!
@aussie avocado adding was a special request from @B&ACanada, my wife. She says you're her friend in this group and you will definitely get it soon!
Thankyou so much guys for your words. Mean alot alot. And heartiest congratulations to both of you.

Reactions: B&ACanada

B&ACanada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hello everyone,

Here is the timeline:

--> Primary applicant (Me): AOR: Feb 21st 2021
--> We got married in December 2021 and added my spouse to the profile post that
--->Remed request for PA and first time medicals for dependent for me June 22nd 2022
--> COR, Delhi, India

-->The PPR document starts with the following, correct? Please confirm the same --> "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa" This is THE PPR correct? Or should I wait for any more documents?

---> The PPR is addressed to the principal applicant only? My spouse has not received any document and the one in the GC Key portal is in my husband's name. Please confirm.

--> We are looking at physically going to the VFS centre and submitting the passport, however, the VFS webform asks for number of passport submission for which we have selected "2" and it also asks for "Please upload the first page of each applicant's passport submission letter "...What letter should I submit for myself as I have not received any document addressed to me! @legalfalcon can you please help?

---> Should we choose the two way service by VFS, what are the charges for the same? And should two different packages be made or just one?

THANKS TO THIS AMAZONG FORUM! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!
Hey congratulations on the PPR!! Here’s the response to all your questions:
1. Yes, this is the PPR email:) even we were confused for the first 10 mins :p
2. Yea, there’s only 1 document addressed to the primary applicant but it’s applicable to all the members mentioned on the GIC portal
3. Yea, you need to select 2 for passport submission and have to upload the same letter for both the applicants (I used ilovepdf.com to retrieve the first page only)
4. We had taken the premier lounge services during our biometric last year which makes the 2 way courier free, however, we decided against it and visited in person to submit the file. We will also go in person to collect it. In case only one of you is visiting them, that’s when the consent forms come in use - you or your spouse need to sign in case the other is not present to collect.
One/two doesn’t matter, you’ll be called in the room together and you need to submit the passports, PPR letters and photos together.

hope this helps:)

Reactions: faheem7791

B&ACanada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi all. We submitted our passports to VFS Global, New Delhi and would like to share the experience here, in case it helps anyone.
1. Booked an appointment online through VFS official we might on 24th August 2022. Luckily, got an appointment for 26th August 2022, 10:30 am
2. Reached the VFS office by 10:15 am, there was a long queue already
3. We were called in by 10:40 am. The first counter gives you the slip that has your appointment number. Since we were two, we just got one slip for passport transmission
4. We were then called in within 5 mins of waiting into the biometric rooms
5. The attendant asked for our PPR letter, photos (2 each with name, DOB and studio details) and consent letter only if only one of us comes to collect the passports back
6. We had premium lounge services but didn’t use it. Best if you go in person to go back and collect as you can check for all details then and there. We have however signed up for the SMS Services.

They mentioned it will take 7-10 days but some folks also get it in 2-3 days!
All the best to all!

Reactions: faheem7791

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hey congratulations on the PPR!! Here’s the response to all your questions:
1. Yes, this is the PPR email:) even we were confused for the first 10 mins :p
2. Yea, there’s only 1 document addressed to the primary applicant but it’s applicable to all the members mentioned on the GIC portal
3. Yea, you need to select 2 for passport submission and have to upload the same letter for both the applicants (I used ilovepdf.com to retrieve the first page only)
4. We had taken the premier lounge services during our biometric last year which makes the 2 way courier free, however, we decided against it and visited in person to submit the file. We will also go in person to collect it. In case only one of you is visiting them, that’s when the consent forms come in use - you or your spouse need to sign in case the other is not present to collect.
One/two doesn’t matter, you’ll be called in the room together and you need to submit the passports, PPR letters and photos together.

hope this helps:)
AMAAZING! I dropped you a private message, please check your inbox!

Reactions: B&ACanada

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
A query for my friends who have previously submitted their passports in Australia. Just wondering-what is the average time they are taking to stamp and send the passports back? I just read somewhere that New Delhi is currently taking 6-8 days. Just wanted to confirm. Many thanks