Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Anyone? Please.
I guess it is a good sign that your application has been touched. It has nothing to do with eligibility from what I have seen in this forum. We are all just waiting, waiting, waiting. Not sure if things will get better or worse when draws resume next week. We just have to keep waiting.

Islam.Shahin

Aug 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

I need your help.
My wife has submitted the application in February 2021 and since then we did not receive any updates until yesterday,
They asked us for additional documents which we have already prepared no issues with that at all.

My query is about the remedical they asked us to do. My wife, in anticipation of future events, did a medical 3 months ago after the first medical expired. Can we use that for the remedical request? Also, did anyone come across such scenario?

How long after the remedical and additional documents request can we expect PPR?

Thank you everyone
Anyone?

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
No you cannot. IRCC accepts medical result only based on the unique IME number that is printed on the medical request letter which you must have received. Upfront medical should NEVER be done, as it leads to such issues. Better go for a fresh medical test, based on the letter which you received. Otherwise, application complexity will increase. You can ask IRCC to link your earlier medical result with the new IME number that is there on your letter, but I doubt that they will accept that. Better go for new medical test

Anurag Phogat

Jun 23, 2022
Absolutely not an issue. As remedical can be done only once in a year. This I confirmed with the Medical center as I had also done upfront medical. When you receive request for Remed, just raise a web form to link your upfront medical with this request.
I received the remed request on 22 June and my remed got updated on 27 June.

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
if you have done upfront meds then send webform with that medical sheet which hospital must have given you. (Have u done this already?)
I had also done upfront meds/PCC and had send webform 3 times, once every week. Eventually it got updated directly, no remeds requested.

Anurag Phogat

Jun 23, 2022
I think I’ve got ppr like 5 mins ago. Is that a long document with appendix A(eye colour, height etc)? I’m from Australia btw
Congrats...
This is the PPR letter. We'll just 1 question out of curiosity, Australia is already a dream immigration destination, why do you want to leave Australia and move to Canada?

BillyAU

May 23, 2022
Congrats...
This is the PPR letter. We'll just 1 question out of curiosity, Australia is already a dream immigration destination, why do you want to leave Australia and move to Canada?
Thanks mate. I’m here with a work and holiday visa (temporary going to end someday). It’s been 3 years and the immigration system is really hard if you don’t have critical skills (healthcare, engineer etc.). So long story short with the same skill set I’ve got PR from Canada while Australia doesn’t even send invitation on my occupation (finance) even though I’m onshore and been working through Covid. Australia is a really nice dream without waking up from it. It’s really sad but I had to apply to Canada for getting PR from an English speaking country to settle my life. But the life doesn’t give you always what you want from it

Sana H

Jun 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
Med's Request
16-05-2022
Med's Done....
02-06-2022
Thanks mate. I’m here with a work and holiday visa (temporary going to end someday). It’s been 3 years and the immigration system is really hard if you don’t have critical skills (healthcare, engineer etc.). So long story short with the same skill set I’ve got PR from Canada while Australia doesn’t even send invitation on my occupation (finance) even though I’m onshore and been working through Covid. Australia is a really nice dream without waking up from it. It’s really sad but I had to apply to Canada for getting PR from an English speaking country to settle my life. But the life doesn’t give you always what you want from it
I have same story too. I’ve studied accounting yet no invitation from EOI Australia. I applied for Canada pr last year and got ppr today!!

FSW-O
AOR: 19.02.2021
1st upfront Medical done: JAN 2021
Long silence..
Finally:
22 April 2022: ADR 1-PCC & Schedule A request
09 May 2022: Submitted both
16 May 2022: Acknowledged document received and they requested
ADR 2-Re-medical & 6 months payslips the same day
22 May 2022: Done with 2nd medical
02 June 2022: Medical Passed
Silence again
15 June 2022: ADR 2 in review
28 June: Ghost update - Adr in review

02 july: PPR received

Been a terrible journey with so much expense living on a temporary visa but Alhamdulilah all done

Sana H

Jun 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
Med's Request
16-05-2022
Med's Done....
02-06-2022
Guys! I have finally received PPR request in the form of an update in gckey system that said: Request Letter. I opened and it was the golden letter. It still feels like a dream since I’ve struggled so much to get Australia PR but had no hopes left.
I applied from Sydney, Australia and Here’s my timeline:

FSW-O
AOR: 19.02.2021
1st upfront Medical done: JAN 2021
Long silence..
:
22 April 2022: ADR 1-PCC & Schedule A request
09 May 2022: Submitted both
16 May 2022: Acknowledged document received and they requested
ADR 2-Re-medical & 6 months payslips the same day
22 May 2022: Done with 2nd medical
02 June 2022: Medical Passed
Silence again
15 June 2022: ADR 2 in review
28 June: Ghost update - Adr in review

PPR: 02 July 2022

What I’ve learnt from my and others’ experience in this journey:
1. Most people got Ppr within 3 months after getting ADR Schedule A, PCC & remedical request.
2. Most people got ppr after 1 month of passing re-medical exam
3. Patience is the key. Find an activity that diverts you from this. There wasn’t a single day when I didn’t thought about getting PPR. Anxiety was high but it came unexpectedly on a Saturday (on a weekend!)
4. Most people either got proof of funds or proof of income as second ADR.

Best wishes to each and everyone who’s waiting anxiously. InshaAllah you’ll get through too!