+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

sharmajee

Oct 5, 2020
hello,

First of all congratulations..

did your status change from documents uploaded to documents under review something like that?
Thanks!

Yes, the status updated to "Not Applicable" first, and then changed to "<Date> We are reviewing the documents". When the status changed to NA, I received an email from IRCC that documents have been received. When the status changed next, I received a GU on my account. Hope this helps.

Anurag Phogat

Jun 23, 2022
Yes I also checked on their portal. As 9th July is quite far away so I booked for 2 way courier.
It's been 2 days but not heard anything from the courier company.
Do we need to mail the reference number generated while raising courier request to the helpline ID for faster resolution ?

herwathe

Jan 2, 2022
Category........
FSW
Thanks!

Yes, the status updated to "Not Applicable" first, and then changed to "<Date> We are reviewing the documents". When the status changed to NA, I received an email from IRCC that documents have been received. When the status changed next, I received a GU on my account. Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot. The status of Additional documents says it is been uploaded for over a month now, hopefully it should change soon.

Thanks and Good luck..

Sana H

Jun 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
Med's Request
16-05-2022
Med's Done....
02-06-2022
Wow! This forum is helping me in many ways to keep patience and wait for the lucky day
Update on my application:

FSW-O
AOR: 19.02.2021
1st upfront Medical done: JAN 2021
Long silence..
Finally:
22 April 2022: ADR 1-PCC & Schedule A request
09 May 2022: Submitted both
16 May 2022: Acknowledged document received and they requested
ADR 2-Re-medical & 6 months payslips the same day
22 May 2022: Done with 2nd medical
02 June 2022: Medical Passed
Silence again
15 June 2022: ADR 2 in review
28 June: Ghost update - Adr in review

God knows how many more days to wait for golden email ..

Reactions: Frandee

Shihas

Jun 30, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys

ITA 25 Nov 2020
AOR 24 Feb 2021
Medical Request End of March 2021

Long Silence……

ADR 30 May 2022
ADR Submission 29 June 2022

Fingerscrossed

Shihas

Jun 30, 2022
Category........
FSW
ADR:
1. Pay Slips or Bank Statement for the XYZ company
2. Schedule A (IMM5669)
3. PCC
4. Medical Report

COR: India

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Hi all. It's just my anxiety talking. But what's the probability of refusal after submitting adrs? Thanks.
the point of ADR is to get latest documents that have been expired like PCC and if they’ve asked for proof of income then that probably means they are still going through the eligibility review. Looks like the normal time they are taking from ADR to PPR is somewhere between 1-3 months. So there is no need to panic if you’re only through a month of this period

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
T
the point of ADR is to get latest documents that have been expired like PCC and if they’ve asked for proof of income then that probably means they are still going through the eligibility review. Looks like the normal time they are taking from ADR to PPR is somewhere between 1-3 months. So there is no need to panic if you’re only through a month of this period
Thanks heaps, sydney accountant. You are probability right about the timeline.. I was asked for pcc, remed, sch A. Hope they don't need my poi now.

iambilalkhann

Jul 1, 2022
Hi,
Is remedical letter a good sign?
Does it mean eligibility passed or it doesn't mean anything?
AOR: 12 Feb 2021
FSW-O
I got a remedical request yesterday, nothing else at the moment.

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Today My background changed from:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
To:
Your app is in progress.
No ADR's - had submitted upfront meds and PCC.

Reactions: Empress32

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Today My background changed from:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
To:
Your app is in progress.
No ADR's - had submitted upfront meds and PCC.
Do you mean you got a gu without being asked for adrs like remedicals?

Islam.Shahin

Aug 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

I need your help.
My wife has submitted the application in February 2021 and since then we did not receive any updates until yesterday,
They asked us for additional documents which we have already prepared no issues with that at all.

My query is about the remedical they asked us to do. My wife, in anticipation of future events, did a medical 3 months ago after the first medical expired. Can we use that for the remedical request? Also, did anyone come across such scenario?

How long after the remedical and additional documents request can we expect PPR?

Thank you everyone

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
So tired of being in limbo. I'm usually more patient but I woke up today irritated because I am a planner and can't plan my life. Post ADR. Could get PPR today, could be months. Is it ok to travel for 2 months? What if I travel then get PPR? So annoyed! I don't think they understand the stress that applicants are under. How much longer must we wait really? Yes, it may take a while but tell me it will take however many month to finalize my application so that I can know what to do. Ugh.