+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Arjun0411

Dec 16, 2019
Good to see PPR coming from NDVO. I am also waiting for the same. My medical got updated in May 2022. But no update after that. Did you get any kind of ghost update in between?
Same here!! Waiting for an update from NDVO.

bayraheem

May 24, 2019
hhdghd
Hey everyone, I had a very confused update yesterday in my account about the background check
my background check status used to be: We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information
And yesterday it changed to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

it feels like a step backward?

iamrafiul

Nov 15, 2020
I don't understand under what criteria they are processing applications
That's my concern as well.

My gut feeling is, it’s mostly VO based. NDVO people are mostly getting ADR/PPR for last several months from RROC while files from other VOs were not being issued ADR/PPRs much. There are still people from NDVO who are waiting for ADR/PPR but a major portion of files from that VO are moving and/or have already been processed.

This week, I have seen several PPRs from Sydney(Australia) and Singapore VO. My VO was Vienna & file was moved to RROC in February. I have a feeling that files from Vienna VO are not touched yet by RROC and hence, I am getting nothing. That's so frustrating

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019

My gut feeling is, it’s mostly VO based. NDVO people are mostly getting ADR/PPR for last several months from RROC while files from other VOs were not being issued ADR/PPRs much. There are still people from NDVO who are waiting for ADR/PPR but a major portion of files from that VO are moving and/or have already been processed.

This week, I have seen several PPRs from Sydney(Australia) and Singapore VO. My VO was Vienna & file was moved to RROC in February. I have a feeling that files from Vienna VO are not touched yet by RROC and hence, I am getting nothing. That's so frustrating
Last I checked in March, my VO is NDVO and I have no idea if that changed (as I did not order another gcms notes).

Anurag Phogat

Jun 23, 2022
Good to see PPR coming from NDVO. I am also waiting for the same. My medical got updated in May 2022. But no update after that. Did you get any kind of ghost update in between?
No ghost update, just a day after medicals were updated, I got mail for PPR

Anurag Phogat

Jun 23, 2022

There was a time when NDVO was silent and people having other VO were getting PPR. I guess all VO first process files and then in 1 go,they issue PPR

Kritz56

Dec 25, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Just sharing an update:
26th Feb 2021 - AOR

29th June 2022 - Received ADR for Income and Fund proof, Upfront medical updated
15th Mar 2022-Upfront Medical and Indian PCCs submitted, followed by multiple webform requests

Other info:
- COR recently changed from India to UAE
- Last week, informed IRCC about COR change, re submitted medicals, PCCs, as well as Annexure A

IbtiZaifa

Jan 6, 2021
@legalfalcon Can I please ask in Schedule A, are we required to mention vacation trips (2 months) in the Addresses? Plus, after spouse addition request, IRCC sent me the letter stating to upload two separate documents, 1. Payment Receipt and 2. RPRF, when I paid the amount after the spouse addition request I paid the amounts altogether, so should I upload the same receipt in both sections? thank you so much