+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
I have noticed a trend that when somebody’s background check has been updated to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information”, they normally get the COPR within a week. Mine has been sitting at that status for a while now. :(
I have seen 3posts since yesterday of people with secondary v.o sydney aus getting pprs. Their ADR submission dates were b/w 6th june and 10th june.

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hi, I received ADR for Remed on 22nd June.
As I had done upfront medical on 28May'22, the medical got updated on 27 June.

Now should I wait for PCC request or go upfront PCC . Will there be any issue if PCC is done upfront.

ITA 23 Dec 2021
AOR 8 FEB 2021
COR INDIA
I received ADR for Remed on 9 June and it is done and updated in portal. I have not received any other ADR but have done upfront PCC last week, as the PCC appointments are very limited. There should not be any problem with upfront PCC, as that is a document which we have to upload ourselves, the only thing is it should be valid and not expired. So you can go ahead for upfront PCC. There might be chances that people like you and me wont even get a request for new PCC. Lets see.

Reactions: Anurag Phogat

Anurag Phogat

Jun 23, 2022
I received ADR for Remed on 9 June and it is done and updated in portal. I have not received any other ADR but have done upfront PCC last week, as the PCC appointments are very limited. There should not be any problem with upfront PCC, as that is a document which we have to upload ourselves, the only thing is it should be valid and not expired. So you can go ahead for upfront PCC. There might be chances that people like you and me wont even get a request for new PCC. Lets see.
Have there been cases where PPR is issues without fresh PCC , because I guess PCC is valid till 6 months from date of issue.

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Have there been cases where PPR is issues without fresh PCC , because I guess PCC is valid till 6 months from date of issue.
Not sure on this. But I have seen many people getting just Remedical request and no other ADRs. Usually there is not much gap in ADRs. For me it has been 3 weeks, since i got remedical request. Nothing else so far

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Not sure on this. But I have seen many people getting just Remedical request and no other ADRs. Usually there is not much gap in ADRs. For me it has been 3 weeks, since i got remedical request. Nothing else so far
I had received remedicals and ADR for pcc, pof and relationship questionnaire(since i added my spouse after AOR). Remeds passed on 13th june, no updates yet for me. Any idea how much longer for me, lot of people are getting pprs within a week of remeds passed.

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
I had received remedicals and ADR for pcc, pof and relationship questionnaire(since i added my spouse after AOR). Remeds passed on 13th june, no updates yet for me. Any idea how much longer for me, lot of people are getting pprs within a week of remeds passed.
There is no specific timeline for Remedical to PPR. I am in the same boat. Hopefully the wait is not going to be long

Reactions: mesha25

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
I have noticed a trend that when somebody’s background check has been updated to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information”, they normally get the COPR within a week. Mine has been sitting at that status for a while now. :(
Same here.

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
i got only remed request ....and do you think i may need to do Upfront PCC or just wait
I also got just remedical request. However, I have done my upfront PCC as well. I have the PCC document ready with me. I just need to upload it if they ask for it. You can also go for upfront PCC. Only for medicals, we should avoid doing upfront, since at times IRCC wont accept it, as there is IME number linked with it

IbtiZaifa

Jan 6, 2021
Hi Everyone, need help with something, after sending request for spouse addition in February this year, I paid the fees including RPRF and biometrics in Feb as well while sending rest of docs via webform, now they have again requested the following documents, the catch is first time when I paid the fees it was not the revised one as now the fees is increased, plus what to Upload in Payment Receipt section and RPRF section? Should I upload the same receipt in both sections?

Payment Receipt: Payment Receipt
RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee of $515.00 is required
Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s)

hassanz93

Mar 19, 2021
Lebanon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-03-2021
AOR 23-02-2021 FSW-O
I received a request for Remedicals and additional documents today.

Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you
were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employers during the
qualified work period that you declared.
This must be received at this office by: 2022/07/28
But I have a few questions if anyone is willing to help me:

1) What is the number of payslips that they are looking for, should 6 payslips for 6 straight months be enough.

2) Also, I have stated that I worked 2 years in company A and moved after that to Company B where I worked for a year and 8 months. Should I provide payslips for both jobs?

3) As for Bank Statements, it is not possible since I used to get paid in cash due to my country's economic situation. WIll payslips be enough?

4) Also how do I send these additional documents? There are no upload documents or input forms. Should I send it by web form? if I send it by webform should I be worried that it takes time for IRCC to receive it?

Last edited: