09 May 2022: Submitted both
16 May 2022: Acknowledged document received and they requested
ADR 2-Re-medical & 6 months payslips the same day
22 May 2022: Done with 2nd medical
02 June 2022: Medical Passed
Silence again
15 June 2022: ADR 2 in review
Still Waiting
This wait is so harsh. I’m tired now, and I hope they don’t ask for anymore ADR’s. Wants this to end with a happy news.
Good luck everyone and keep updating :)
How did you find out your processing office? My COR is Hong Kong

sarrthaksayal

Jul 13, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got my PR approval email today. As a part of the email, I am required to do the following:
  • In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.
     Name:
     UCI:
     Email:(one for the whole family)
     Original entry date:
     Date of last time you entered Canada:
     Location where you last entered:
     Are you currently inside Canada:
     If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:
I have not filed the PR application for any of my family members/dependants.I want to confirm if I still need to fill out these details for "each member of my family".

AOR: Feb 2021
Upfront Medicals
Biometrics: March 2021
PR Approval: Jun 20, 2022

I had moved to Canada in August 2021 on a work permit.

Appreciate any help here. @legalfalcon

Sana H

Jun 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
Med's Request
16-05-2022
Med's Done....
02-06-2022
How do you know that your ADR is in review? I received the acknowledgement email after submitting my ADR but it says "not applicable" on the profile
It tells on the gc key account that “the documents you’ve provided is in review.”

Sana H

Jun 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
Med's Request
16-05-2022
Med's Done....
02-06-2022
How did you find out your processing office? My COR is Hong Kong
I ordered GCMS notes previously in Aug 2021 that’s where it says on page 1. Not sure maybe it changed now.

Harminder Singh2

Jan 31, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got my PR approval email today. As a part of the email, I am required to do the following:
  • In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.
     Name:
     UCI:
     Email:(one for the whole family)
     Original entry date:
     Date of last time you entered Canada:
     Location where you last entered:
     Are you currently inside Canada:
     If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:
I have not filed the PR application for any of my family members/dependants.I want to confirm if I still need to fill out these details for "each member of my family".

AOR: Feb 2021
Upfront Medicals
Biometrics: March 2021
PR Approval: Jun 20, 2022

I had moved to Canada in August 2021 on a work permit.

Appreciate any help here. @legalfalcon
Hi I am in same boat as you, came to canada on work permit in December , PR applied on FSW AOR 8th Feb. Did you do re-medicals again in 2022 ? Was there any Additional document request ?

Arjun0411

Dec 16, 2019
Hi everyone,
We submitted ADR on 31st of May'22, AOR- 6th Feb'21 and VO- NDVO
Our account shows " documents you have provided have been uploaded".
My question is, as per current trend noticed, will this status change to docs under review after this or has that stage already been cleared?

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi everyone,
My question is, as per current trend noticed, will this status change to docs under review after this or has that stage already been cleared?
My ADR request got acknowledgement 2 days after submission 6th June 22, and the status changed t not applicable. Not sure if thats a good sign.

Sana H

Jun 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
Med's Request
16-05-2022
Med's Done....
02-06-2022
Hi everyone,
My ADR got acknowledgement bh email and status changed to ‘documents in review’ after 20 days of submission. I think IRCC is just unpredictable. But every update takes max 1 month. Hand on tight :)

Reactions: Arjun0411

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi everyone. Anyone has any idea as to what steps an application goes through, after submission of ADRs? Thanks.
At the moment, once you submit your ADR, you will get a msg saying that Your documents have been uploaded.
Waiting begins, for some in a day it changes to (Your documents are being reviewed) while for other, it takes up to 40 days. You will receieve an email saying that we have received your documents too.
After that, it will become Not applicable meaning that the review is finished, also no time fixed time frame, can be a day, can be a month.

Finally, after NA, your background check might change from (we are processing your background check) to (Your background check is in progress) or vice versa. That is usually the last step before few ghost updates and PPR.

This is all as per the latest trends from people, nothing is certain. I wish you best of luck.

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
At the moment, once you submit your ADR, you will get a msg saying that Your documents have been uploaded.
Waiting begins, for some in a day it changes to (Your documents are being reviewed) while for other, it takes up to 40 days. You will receieve an email saying that we have received your documents too.
After that, it will become Not applicable meaning that the review is finished, also no time fixed time frame, can be a day, can be a month.

Finally, after NA, your background check might change from (we are processing your background check) to (Your background check is in progress) or vice versa. That is usually the last step before few ghost updates and PPR.

This is all as per the latest trends from people, nothing is certain. I wish you best of luck.
Thankyou for the elaborate reply. Much appreciated!