App. Filed.......
10-12-2020
Doc's Request.
09-06-2022
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Passport Req..
22-06-2022
Thanks a great news mate! What was your adr submission date?
Thanks! Submitted ADR on 9th June, received Acknowledge the next day, and profile got updated too.

Additional Documents (RPRF) - June 10, 2022. We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Reactions: aussie avocado

BillyAU

May 23, 2022
Hi everyone. Is there a probability that after the 30day deadline and once the adrs for sch.A, pcc, remedicals are submitted, they could ask for more adrs? Will employment references be checked before any adrs are sent?
I don’t think so, but of course it’s possible. Because, it has been 14 months since we sent employment letter and throughout this 14 months you might left the job already or the person who gave/signed the document might also left the job. This makes things complicated. IRCC doesn’t / can’t require you to do same job at the same company forever right ?. So If the letter is genuine, I don’t think that they will double check those references. Fyi these are my own opinions.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Very True. But i haven't received any adr for employment letter so was wondering if i can get it now, after submitting adrs already asked. Like-what is the next step from here?
They can recheck your eligibility and ask for anything, another letter of experience although rare can be requested. After 18 months, they recently requested my Paystubs from 2017 which I did not have, I sent them my bank statements of that period showing salary deposits.
So yes, it can be requested. Anything can be requested until you receive ppr

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
They can recheck your eligibility and ask for anything, another letter of experience although rare can be requested. After 18 months, they recently requested my Paystubs from 2017 which I did not have, I sent them my bank statements of that period showing salary deposits.
So yes, it can be requested. Anything can be requested until you receive ppr
Hope this ordeal ends and we all get pprs. This wait has taken a toll on so many of us that it's unexplainable.

Glorious Lyf

Jun 9, 2022
Hi everyone. Is there a probability that after the 30day deadline and once the adrs for sch.A, pcc, remedicals are submitted, they could ask for more adrs? Will employment references be checked before any adrs are sent?

Yes. It's possible. I was asked to provide an additional document after I provided sch.A, pcc& remed.
I don't know about question 2

ashersasher

Oct 5, 2021
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
Hello, I would really appreciate your response to a few confusions I have about Schedule A (IMM 5669):

1. Under Personal History, I have covered the last 10 years without any gap, but I took a few short trips (about 10-12 days or less) to neighbouring countries during festival vacations. Although that time period is already covered because of my employment, should I still mention the trip details under Personal History?

2. Under Addresses, should I mention all the places where I stayed temporarily or just my permanent address? I was abroad for a year (not at a stretch though, I visited my country during the semester break) to do my Master's, so should I mention the addresses where I stayed? Also, the addresses of my short trips are not needed here, are they?

3. If I have to include all the address details, my information in Schedule A will be a bit different from the information I provided while applying for permanent residence online under address history (I only gave my permanent residence address there). Will that cause any problem?

Sana H

Jun 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
Med's Request
16-05-2022
Med's Done....
02-06-2022
I hope you guys get a glimpse of hope with my timeline below:
FSW-O
AOR: 19.02.2021
No. Of applicants: 4
Processing Office: CPC Ottawa
COR: Sydney, Australia
NOC: 1311

ITA: Dec 2020
1st upfront Medical done: JAN 2021
Long silence..
Finally:
22 April 2022: ADR 1-PCC & Schedule A request
09 May 2022: Submitted both
16 May 2022: Acknowledged document received and they requested
ADR 2-Re-medical & 6 months payslips the same day
22 May 2022: Done with 2nd medical
02 June 2022: Medical Passed
Silence again
15 June 2022: ADR 2 in review
Still Waiting
This wait is so harsh. I’m tired now, and I hope they don’t ask for anymore ADR’s. Wants this to end with a happy news.
Good luck everyone and keep updating :)

Last edited:

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
I hope you guys get a glimpse of hope with my timeline below:
FSW-O
AOR: 19.02.2021
No. Of applicants: 4
Processing Office: CPC Ottawa
COR: Sydney, Australia
NOC: 1311

ITA: Dec 2020
1st upfront Medical done: JAN 2021
Long silence..
Finally:
22 April 2022: ADR 1-PCC & Schedule A request
09 May 2022: Submitted both
16 May 2022: Acknowledged document received and they requested
ADR 2-Re-medical & 6 months payslips the same day
22 May 2022: Done with 2nd medical
02 June 2022: Medical Passed
Silence again
15 June 2022: ADR 2 in review
Still Waiting
This wait is so harsh. I’m tired now, and I hope they don’t ask for anymore ADR’s. Wants this to end with a happy news.
Good luck everyone and keep updating :)
How do you know that your ADR is in review? I received the acknowledgement email after submitting my ADR but it says "not applicable" on the profile

herwathe

Jan 2, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hi Everyone,

I got my re-medical request as well as proof of funds request letter. As i had done medical upfront, i emailed CDC about the linking that is needed.

On 8th June received prrof of funds request letter, any idea approx how much time would it take for Visa request?

Regards,
Datta

ZAW007

Jun 20, 2022
I received AOR in Feb 2021. Normal FSW candidate.
Got a request to redo medical last month. Who’s on the same boat as me?
Anyone with AOR in Feb 2021 has had their application approved?