+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

JiBhanguJi

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Punjab
Category........
@legalfalcon

Dear sir, my aor is feb 2021. I am single applicant with wife and son non accompaning. However, i have done upfront medical of only myself and uploaded the same in april. Which was acknowledged by ircc on 31st may 2022.
And when i went for upfront medical of spouse and son . Hospitals said they have stoped doing upfront in india.
Now please guide me, will it delay processing of my file or what?

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
talk to the police officer who has sent this remark, it is usually your local police station and you must have had a one on one discussion with him. convince him for a new PCC (you might have to bribe him as per his demand) but most of the time it works.
@somenath1061

So you mean if I bribe them, they can simply change the the status online and issue me the PCC or I have to reapply for new PCC and the whole process right from the start?

somenath1061

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
@somenath1061

So you mean if I bribe them, they can simply change the the status online and issue me the PCC or I have to reapply for new PCC and the whole process right from the start?
first you need to talk to the officer and understand "WHY" it was rejected. if you have already received hard copy of the PCC letter, the entire process need to be done again. This time the first "WHY" need to be eliminated or negotiated

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
first you need to talk to the officer and understand "WHY" it was rejected. if you have already received hard copy of the PCC letter, the entire process need to be done again. This time the first "WHY" need to be eliminated or negotiated
@somenath1061

I have not received any hard copy of PCC rejection or Adverse report. It's just that I received it via SMS.

somenath1061

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
They need proof of all your addresses in last one year, have you submitted the rent agreement of your previous address to the police guy?
@Varanyab

They did not ask me any proof of address of my previous stay. I visited them multiple times but not a single time they asked me this particular document.

Varanyab

Nov 25, 2020
@Varanyab

They did not ask me any proof of address of my previous stay. I visited them multiple times but not a single time they asked me this particular document.
Normally they do. They need all the docs which could proove that you have stayed on a particual address for a year. For eg electricity bills and rent agreements. I suggest when you go to meet them, do take previous address proof with you.

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Normally they do. They need all the docs which could proove that you have stayed on a particual address for a year. For eg electricity bills and rent agreements. I suggest when you go to meet them, do take previous address proof with you.
I make sure I do that.