+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
Hi All,
Did anyone apply for the GCMS notes recently? I was wondering how much time they are taking in processing the GCMS request.

Thank you

B&ACanada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi All,
Did anyone apply for the GCMS notes recently? I was wondering how much time they are taking in processing the GCMS request.

Thank you
Hey! Yes I applied on 25th April and it’s only been a long wait now. I got an email last week saying they need an extension of 30 days - I’m hoping we get the PPR before that! Touch wood.

Reactions: migr82can

mak19

Jul 12, 2021
Hello everyone,

My medical exam was approved on early March 2022. Is the medical exam usually the last or first step in processing PR application? Anyways, is this a good sign? Any thoughts? Thanks.

Alwy

Oct 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Received PPR today.

CoR: India
VO: RROC (primary) & NDVO (secondary)
AOR: 04/02/21

ADRs(PCC, Schedule A & Remedical): 26/03/22

Medical done:30/03/22

Medical passed: 08/04/22

ADR (PCC & Sch. A) submitted: 10/04/22

ADR acknowledgement: 20/04/22;
Same day GU 1: ADR status changed to we are reviewing the additional documents....

GU 2 : 29/04/22 (ADR status changed to N/A & background check status changed to application in progress we will inform you once we start your background check)

GU 3: 28/05/22 (Background check status changed to we are processing your background check)

PPR in GC key portal: 07/06/22

Reactions: B&ACanada

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Is it a common message while been asked for POF from IRCC, that you need to also mention heavy transaction in a LOE.

Or is this statement differing case to case?

sharmajee

Oct 5, 2020
Hi,

I have a quick question. Does everyone get ADRs for PCC/POF/Schedule A? We received re-med and RPRF today. Please let me know.

Our details are in my signature.

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hi,

I have a quick question. Does everyone get ADRs for PCC/POF/Schedule A? We received re-med and RPRF today. Please let me know.

Our details are in my signature.
You are receiving ADR for remedical since your original medical is no longer valid. ADRs are a common thing

sharmajee

Oct 5, 2020
You are receiving ADR for remedical since your original medical is no longer valid. ADRs are a common thing
Ok my question was incomplete. I wanted to check if everyone receives ADRs for PCC/POF/Schedule A as well along with remed. I see most people from India getting these ADRs. I only received remed and RPRF, hence asked.

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Ok my question was incomplete. I wanted to check if everyone receives ADRs for PCC/POF/Schedule A as well along with remed. I see most people from India getting these ADRs. I only received remed and RPRF, hence asked.
If the document is expired, they will ask for it again. Nothing to do with India.