+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

BillyAU

May 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I have received ADR of IMM1017e yesterday after a ghost update on 4 days ago. However, that request only contains my details as asking re-medical but not my common-law partner. We applied together in the beginning. Is this normal? I already booked for re-medical but we are not sure to send my partner’s re medical too without being asked. Thanks for advance for replies.

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hello everyone, I have received ADR of IMM1017e yesterday after a ghost update on 4 days ago. However, that request only contains my details as asking re-medical but not my common-law partner. We applied together in the beginning. Is this normal? I already booked for re-medical but we are not sure to send my partner’s re medical too without being asked. Thanks for advance for replies.
Medical test details are sent directly by medical center to IRCC. You dont have to send it to anyone. I believe all people in an application need to submit remedical. @legalfalcon can you help here?

BillyAU

May 23, 2022
Medical test details are sent directly by medical center to IRCC. You dont have to send it to anyone. I believe all people in an application need to submit remedical. @legalfalcon can you help here?
you are correct.Sorry for misunderstanding. I was trying to say should we do re-medical for my partner without being asked to. It is clear that they only requested from me. @legalfalcon thanks For your help too.

aquaworld

May 23, 2022
Hello everyone,
I would be grateful if any1 of u could guide me.
My ECA and IELTS will expire in 2 months. I am afraid bcz knowing current scenario many of us with feb AOR are still waiting for our eligibility to start.
What should I do. Should I renew ECA report and give IELTS test again?
Or
The dates of eca and ielts are locked after Aor? @legalfalcon pls assist me.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone,
I would be grateful if any1 of u could guide me.
My ECA and IELTS will expire in 2 months. I am afraid bcz knowing current scenario many of us with feb AOR are still waiting for our eligibility to start.
What should I do. Should I renew ECA report and give IELTS test again?
Or
The dates of eca and ielts are locked after Aor? @legalfalcon pls assist me.
IELTS and ECA only have to be valid on the date the application is submitted. After an application is submitted, the documents do not expire and neither can IRCC request for new updates ECA or IELTS.

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Hold out hope everyone. I got my ADR request on April 29th for Schedule A, PCC and Re-medical. Did my medical on the 12th of May and Medical passed for my dependent and I on the 20th in my portal (didn't receive a ghost update/email - just saw status updated when I logged into my portal). I am waiting to collect my PCC this week to upload and submit all my documents. It was difficult to get an earlier appointment for the PCC but I will get it before the deadline on the 29th of May.

I would recommend that persons complete the schedule A as it is an electronic file and wait to be asked for it. If a PCC is inexpensive, you can apply for it just in case but do not upload until asked. As for doing an upfront re-medical, I would wait because they actually send you a form with your IMEI number that you take with you to the panel physician that links your medical to your file. This is different from the upfront medical we did when we first applied. I see a lot of persons saying they uploaded medicals but they aren't linked so maybe just wait. I didn't do anything before hand and the 30 days should be sufficient to gather all the information they requested. Just be patient. Going ahead and sending these prematurely via webform doesn't seem to add any speed.

I will keep you posted. Hoping my journey from ADR to PPR will be a short one.

MY AOR is February 23,2021
COR Jamaica