+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

iamrafiul

Nov 15, 2020
Hello,

I am non-European applied from Berlin under FSW-O EE. My primary VO was Vienna and AOR is February 2021. I have called IRCC in March 2022 and found that my file has been shifted to RROC visa office but have not received any ADR/ghost update since then.

Is there anyone from this group with the same situation like me? What I can do/try to do now?

Any suggestion should be highly appreciated.

ntnmadan

Feb 20, 2021
@legalfalcon I got a message on my portal asking me to submit my passport and photo to Edmonton PO .
Does this mean I received PPR ? How long would it be before they return my passport ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I got a message on my portal asking me to submit my passport and photo to Edmonton PO .
Does this mean I received PPR ? How long would it be before they return my passport ?
Yes, if you have been asked to submit your passport, then your application has been approved. It can takes 3-5 weeks after you submit your passport for the CPR to be generated and returned to you.

ntnmadan

Feb 20, 2021
Yes, if you have been asked to submit your passport, then your application has been approved. It can takes 3-5 weeks after you submit your passport for the CPR to be generated and returned to you.
Thanks for the reply , I was confused because the application on the portal said , we are still processing your application . But this letter asked me to send the passport .
Finally some relief .

HSMKK

May 9, 2022
Hi @legalfalcon , I’m Feb 2021 -AOR FSW. I wanted to understand a few things. Please help. i haven’t received any ADR request. But I’m trying to understand process/policies.

If the primary applicant lands first, while my spouse (dependent) is still in home country and gives birth in home country.

1) What happens to our PR application as my wife also would have received the COPR along with me?

2) can I (primary applicant) add the new born to this Existing application or should I start new Sponsorship?

3) will my spouse Copr turn invalid as the family composition has changed?

Thanks
@legalfalcon , can you please help us on this ?

Expelliarmus56

Sep 3, 2020
Got the second set of GCMS notes today. Literally no change in the application. The notes are exactly the same as they were in December 2021. Feeling disappointed. When will they start processing our files?

• Sad
Reactions: AishB

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hello,

I am non-European applied from Berlin under FSW-O EE. My primary VO was Vienna and AOR is February 2021. I have called IRCC in March 2022 and found that my file has been shifted to RROC visa office but have not received any ADR/ghost update since then.

Is there anyone from this group with the same situation like me? What I can do/try to do now?

Any suggestion should be highly appreciated.
How did you find out that your application moved to RROC?

Reactions: ananyeah

ntnmadan

Feb 20, 2021
I tried ups and fedex to post my passport , but they said they couldn’t generate a prepaid return envelope for Canada which sounds weird . I stay in USA , any idea how to navigate it ?

Dec 29, 2020
Hi folks,

Just got a Schedule A request and PCC request! I’m FSW-O, AOR is Feb 3rd, 2021.

Need some wisdom from the veterans here regarding the PCC requirement. Perhaps @legalfalcon could shine some light on this?

The ADR states the following:

‘Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2022/06/11’

I’ve been living in Brazil (my birth country) since 2019 and I submitted my police clearance certificate for this country with my initial application in Feb, 2021. I understand why they need an updated one in this case though, as it is the country where I currently live and the last cert I submitted is now expired. No questions here.

Before that, I have lived in two other countries for a period of over six months since the age of 18:

-The UK, which I left in 2018 and never went back. My police clearance certificate from ACRO was issued in 2020, long after my departure, and I already submitted it with my initial application in Feb, 2021
-The US, which I left in 2015 and never went back. My police clearance certificate from the FBI was issued in 2020, long after my departure, and I already submitted it with my initial application in Feb, 2021

My question is, do I really need to provide new or ‘original’ certs for the UK and for the US again, even though I haven’t stepped foot in either country after departing them and therefore my existing PCCs should still be valid as per IRCC’s policy? On IRCC website it says 'For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.' but then it also says 'An officer may ask for a new one later on'.

Please advise, I'm so stressed that I only have 30 days and I’m worried that I won’t be able to obtain the UK/US certs before the deadline. I do not want to delay the process if it is not actually required. Are there any suggestions on how to go about this?

Please also note that in my online account on the portal only 1 row/space has become available to upload the cert(s) (it says "Police Certificate" and doesn’t mention which country), whereas at the time of ITA there were 3 rows/spaces, one for each of the aforementioned countries. Does this mean they are only looking for the PCC from my CoR after all, or for ADRs people usually get only one space for PCC submission regardless of how many certificates they’re supposed to send?

Any guidance will be immensely appreciated!
I am in the same situation. My wife lived on year in the US back in 2012, and we received ADR for schedule A and PCC. To be safe, we requested a new fbi clearance certificate on line. It should be done in a week or so.

Reactions: orquydea

Free_soul

May 13, 2022
Hii @legalfalcon and everyone here, please help me out. I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me that your eligibility is review required. However, there’s no such status in my account. In my account it shows as “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.“ I got two ADR requests last month which I had already submitted regarding POF, updated passport, PCC and remed.
is there anything to worry about or the review required status was there thats they had asked for the additional documents.
please reply.
TIA

Dec 29, 2020
Many thanks for your reply, @rodrigorozario!

You mentioned that you applied for a new FBI clearance certificate online. May I ask if your wife submitted her fingerprints electronically or sent them a completed fingerprint card by mail as part of her electronic request?

If you sent her completed fingerprint card to the FBI by mail, could you let me know where you got the fingerprints done? For my first FBI Identity History Request, I was able to get them done at a local police station in late 2019. But today I was told that since the beginning of the pandemic they no longer provide fingerprint services. I called several other local police stations in my city and stopped by the local Poupatempo office and they all told me the they don’t take fingerprints for non-local police matters. Since I’m going to São Paulo anyway for my remeds, I guess I’ll have to try to get them done there.

Thank you in advance for any tips/advice!
We submitted our fingerprints by mail, using DHL, last week. I think they do not accept fingerprints electronically or by e-mail.

Regarding the fingerprint collection, we went to the Instituto de Identificação da Polícia Civil, here in Brasilia, and explained the situation. They immediately sent us to an agent to collect it directly in the fingerprint card provided by the FBI. There should be an Instituto de Identificação in São Paulo.

In case you consider collecting your fingerprints here in Brasilia, let me know and I will give more information about the location that we had done.

Reactions: orquydea

ananyeah

Mar 16, 2022
I tried ups and fedex to post my passport , but they said they couldn’t generate a prepaid return envelope for Canada which sounds weird . I stay in USA , any idea how to navigate it ?
Did you find out? Also would you know what one has to do for US visa stamping?

Last edited:

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Got the second set of GCMS notes today. Literally no change in the application. The notes are exactly the same as they were in December 2021. Feeling disappointed. When will they start processing our files?
got mine yesterday as well. 4th GCMS, no updates since March of last year.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , can you please help us on this ?

1) What happens to our PR application as my wife also would have received the COPR along with me?
If there is any change in your family composition before the PA lands in Canada, you have to inform IRCC. If there is an addition, the new family member has to be added to the application. This would mean, that if the COPR has been issued, it will be cancelled, the child will be added to your application, and then all family members will be issued a new COPR.

If the PA has already landed, then you can get a visitor's visa for your child and get him along with you, or you can file for a family sponsorship.

2) can I (primary applicant) add the new born to this Existing application or should I start new Sponsorship?

See above.

3) will my spouse Copr turn invalid as the family composition has changed?
See above.