+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

D

Deleted member 1083629

The 'highly intelligent-self proclaimed experts' have already answered on my behalf with their guess work, just below your comment :D
Nothing to do with intelligence or expertise. Just a fair warning for those who think submitting bunch of documents in advance will do something.

D

Deleted member 1083629

warning, bunch of documents lol
Nevermind though, to each his own
Lol whatever number of documents you will submit is “bunch” when they have not been explicitly requested.

you are correct. To each their own.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

Reactions: RukshanC

Arjun0411

Dec 16, 2019
Hi everyone, sorry about asking this again but is there anyone who has received the ADR with AOR 6th Feb’21 or after?
It has been a long wait and the frustration level has been increasing with each passing day.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi everyone, sorry about asking this again but is there anyone who has received the ADR with AOR 6th Feb’21 or after?
It has been a long wait and the frustration level has been increasing with each passing day.
Still waiting.
AOE 13th Feb - No updates yet
Still waiting for spousal addition - 1 year.

D

Deleted member 1083629

End of January 2021 here. No news. As per the latest notes received, no work has been done on my file since Feb 2021. My file travelled across the globe and ended up at RROC in February 2022.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yeah...Recieved ADR and remeds in March

Dev7

Jan 29, 2022
Not received anything yet.. its so annoying now. I know quite a few people who've received ADRs

AOR is 5th Feb, 2021.

Reactions: Arjun0411