+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

fakebudda

Aug 3, 2021
Is anybody able to log in their account? I have been trying from last 3 hours. Is anyone else facing this glitch?
The glitch is very common. What works for me is to be patient and spend some time on each page before clicking anything else so that the system doesn't think I'm a bot. This doesn't work all the time too but it's worth a try. Wish you the best

Reactions: Arjun0411

cayogeshgupta

May 8, 2020
Did the upfront medical on 21 February 2022 (medical expired on 15 December 2021) and submitted same along with PCC & updated proof of funds on the same day itself via webform. Received an email on 3 March 2022 stating that relevant information is sent to the concerned officer. So after a long hiatus of 1.5 months, upfront medical got updated today (19 April 2022). Now not sure whether it is finally leading to ultimate PPR or again will take some time but of course, it is a baby step to success. As per the last GCMS notes (31 January 2022), eligibility & security wasn't started with only criminality in progress and NVDO is VO.

yogniti

Apr 20, 2022
Sent the upfront medical (done on 30th march) with updated PCC by mail and web forms on 4th April. Received a mail and IRCC request letter from NDVO to upload all the documents on the IRCC account. However, the placeholder was not active. Sent another mail on the 8th of April to activate the placeholder but forgot to mention the application number. Got mail on 11th April about the missing information. Sent another mail (and webforms) on 11th April and then on 19th april(morning) with all the details. Got reply on on 19th april (evening) with a mail from IRCC, checked the account, got another request letter and the placeholder was also active. Uploaded the documents. When can I expect next update? In how many days do they clear medical exams? In the last GCMS notes received in January, nothing was passed except info sharing.

Remicynt

Jan 10, 2020
@caipsnotes
recently received Ppr on the 22nd of March 2022, I was also blessed with a baby on the 13th of March 2022. However when we applied my spouse was unaccompanied due to low crs score. Due to this change in my family composition I want to request ircc changes my spouse to accompanied due to the fact I may not be able to cope with 2 children and I need his help in our new home. I have requested my daughter be added to the application. Can I request my husband be changed to accompanied ??? Will our crs score be recalculated??? Really worried as our Crs score will be low nd it might affect my PR. Plz I need your guidance. Thank you

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Sent the upfront medical (done on 30th march) with updated PCC by mail and web forms on 4th April. Received a mail and IRCC request letter from NDVO to upload all the documents on the IRCC account. However, the placeholder was not active. Sent another mail on the 8th of April to activate the placeholder but forgot to mention the application number. Got mail on 11th April about the missing information. Sent another mail (and webforms) on 11th April and then on 19th april(morning) with all the details. Got reply on on 19th april (evening) with a mail from IRCC, checked the account, got another request letter and the placeholder was also active. Uploaded the documents. When can I expect next update? In how many days do they clear medical exams? In the last GCMS notes received in January, nothing was passed except info sharing.
to which email id did u send upfront and pcc, because i am also going to do both this week. My VO is also NDVO.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I received my GCMS notes last week and the last updates as per the notes was October 2021 wherein my marital status got updated to divorced as I was going through my divorce and submitted the decree after AOR. Other than that eligibility stage is still not started. Isn't it weird that they checked my divorce degree and updated them but my eligibility is not started? Any thoughts here?

D

Deleted member 1083629

I received my GCMS notes last week and the last updates as per the notes was October 2021 wherein my marital status got updated to divorced as I was going through my divorce and submitted the decree after AOR. Other than that eligibility stage is still not started. Isn't it weird that they checked my divorce degree and updated them but my eligibility is not started? Any thoughts here?
I am in a similar position. I didn't get divorced but my eligibility also isn't started.

I guess when you send them something, it gets updated in the system by a separate person than the one who reviews the eligibility.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Can i ask why are you getting the PCC and medicals done if you havent received any ADRs yet? is it just to be ready with the documents, in the event an ADR is initiated?

thanks
I think that he wants to submit them to trigger some action. I see some people doing that. Some people create even bigger mess when they do it.

Dev78

Aug 15, 2020
Can i ask why are you getting the PCC and medicals done if you havent received any ADRs yet? is it just to be ready with the documents, in the event an ADR is initiated?

thanks
Per my research, people are messing it up in the hope of getting some activity on their files - because the reference number they issue has to be linked with the ADR (whatever document is requested).
I am also fretting due to the lack of response but I am still trying to not add to it.

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016

thanks
The 'highly intelligent-self proclaimed experts' have already answered on my behalf with their guess work, just below your comment :D