+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

shivani15

Jul 9, 2017
Since the 22 month wait was announced on Sunday for PNP applications, I have been trying to create another PR application under CEC and was earlier told by the immigration agent that I can have multiple applications at the same time. The system however does not offer me the option to do that anymore and says that I already have an application under process. Anyone else face this issue? Thoughts?

Alwy

Oct 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, I did my re medical on 30 March 2022. Since the exam was requested by IRCC, I was told I don't have to upload or sent any documents to IRCC. But, my profile still shows status as we have requested medical exam. I feel anxious, is this normal? Should I wait for some more days? Or should I call medical centre and ask them whether they sent my medical details to IRCC?

blueespirit

Jul 25, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2021
Hi, I did my re medical on 30 March 2022. Since the exam was requested by IRCC, I was told I don't have to upload or sent any documents to IRCC. But, my profile still shows status as we have requested medical exam. I feel anxious, is this normal? Should I wait for some more days? Or should I call medical centre and ask them whether they sent my medical details to IRCC?
I took my medicals on 23rd March and it updated in portal on 30th March. It take minimum 3 to 5 working days for hospitals to upload the tests. Call them after 5 working days.

Alwy

Oct 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you, I have called them just now. They have informed that it is yet to be uploaded. It will take 2 more business days for them to upload. Do you know how much time it usually takes to see MEP status on remedicals once it's uploaded.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
No updates so far for me AOR Feb 14. Can we expect anything this year. I feel everything has been slow mode now.

mockingjay

Mar 3, 2021
You can fill a web form how many ever times you want when you have a valid enquiry or update. I would submit a web enquiry to add a baby and one to exempt x-ray. If you get remed before baby, go for the meds and get the doctor to specify why you are not doing the x-ray along with your webform update. If you get your remed after baby, you can do yours as needed. You should get baby's documents ready : birth certificate and passport as soon as baby arrives. If there are delays mention it on the webform in time asking for more time. Also they will ask you to submit imm0008, 5465, proof of funds for family size, and proof of payment for baby's PR.
Hey, Thank you. Appreciate your help.

hassanz93

Mar 19, 2021
Lebanon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-03-2021
I sent a web form, about 50 days ago, asking about the status of my application and I received the following reply today. And below is part of the email.

AOR 23/02/2021

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the processing times may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

B&ACanada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi all, is there anyone with AOR later than 5th Feb’21, COR India, that has received an ADR?
We’re 6th Feb’21 and have received 0 updates till date.

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
Hello,
Is there a way to contact NDVO about application status, other than by raising a webform? TIA.
Sharma ji, they won't answer on telephone. A friend went in person there and was given a generic reply. That's all.

ieeu

Mar 24, 2022
Hi,

Could anyone please confirm a question regarding PCC. I have been asked to provide PCC as per "Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18,"

In context of CoR - India, does this mean I have to obtain PCC from each state where I stayed for more than 6 months since the age of 18. Or just the one from regional passport office.

@legalfalcon, Sir does the word "country/state" means just the country or each state. I am confused. Please advise/help.

Thanks

CoR: India
ADR: 31st Mar
AoR 2 Feb 21

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hi all, is there anyone with AOR later than 5th Feb’21, COR India, that has received an ADR?
We’re 6th Feb’21 and have received 0 updates till date.
I am from Jan 2021 and nothing so far. Silence

nora20

Nov 11, 2020
We've been having trouble to sign into our application for the last days. Has anyone else been experiencing this?
It's showing Error 403 : You are not signed in - Your login session is either invalid or expired. What does this mean?