Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Guys is it reasonable to do PCC just in case...I was issued a remedical since feb 26 without any ADR which is unlike every other person...I passed the medicals on March 16th and now I haven't heard anything again...thinking of doing a PCC just in case it my hasten the application
If its difficult to get dates within the IRCC given time frame you can go for upfront pcc. But pcc does not have long validity for India it is just 6 months.
So plan accordingly

Dev7

Jan 29, 2022
Anybody in the group received a re-med request bearing AOR date February 2021? I am only looking for FSW-O candidates from India.
Kindly respond in case you are somebody who matches these criteria. This is testing our patience too much now. :(
FSW-O from India, AOR Feb 5, 2021.. no ADRs ... its been so frustrating..

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Whats your COR?
COR- India
FSWO, AOR 3rd Feb
Have no info on VO
Quite a few people have gotten ADR for remedicals, PCC and schedule A lately. Hopefully, you will get it soon as well. I would strongly advise everyone to get everything ready in advance as 30 days deadline is so tight and sooner or later, most people will get this request. Better to be ready with everything. Making this suggestion as I am struggling to appointments within this tight deadline. However, if appointments for medical and PCC are easily available in your region, then it's a different matter altogether and you can relax but that's not the case for everyone.

Reactions: Dev7

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Anybody in the group received a re-med request bearing AOR date February 2021? I am only looking for FSW-O candidates from India.
Kindly respond in case you are somebody who matches these criteria. This is testing our patience too much now. :(
January 2021 AOR, COR India... no ADRs no update till now ☹

LazyMarmot

Feb 6, 2022
Hello,

Received my GCMS notes recently:

AOR 5 Feb 2021

VO Poland, Warsaw

Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress
Medical: passed - expired
Info sharing: complete

No movement since Feb 2021

dhananjaybhati

Star Member
May 17, 2021
Received ADR on March 28 for remed and PCC.
For now I have submitted a webform to get my spouse added. Waiting for a new medical and PCC request for us both.

Last edited:

mockingjay

Mar 3, 2021
Hello,

Quick question. We are soon expecting a baby and with our medicals expired, we might get a remed request soon. Given that, I will not be able to take x-ray test due to my pregnancy, how should I proceed with the medicals?

Also, at what point should we submit a web form for expecting a child?

ananyeah

Mar 16, 2022
Hello,

Quick question. We are soon expecting a baby and with our medicals expired, we might get a remed request soon. Given that, I will not be able to take x-ray test due to my pregnancy, how should I proceed with the medicals?

Also, at what point should we submit a web form for expecting a child?
You can fill a web form how many ever times you want when you have a valid enquiry or update. I would submit a web enquiry to add a baby and one to exempt x-ray. If you get remed before baby, go for the meds and get the doctor to specify why you are not doing the x-ray along with your webform update. If you get your remed after baby, you can do yours as needed. You should get baby's documents ready : birth certificate and passport as soon as baby arrives. If there are delays mention it on the webform in time asking for more time. Also they will ask you to submit imm0008, 5465, proof of funds for family size, and proof of payment for baby's PR.