+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Two weeks back I submitted the docs, and last week medicals for my newborn. I see "
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Don't remember if I saw this before, other than that eligibility, background check, documents review - all of these are in progress
Do you know what your VO is?

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
None on my part. My COR is USA, so my VO is most likely Edmonton. AOR Feb 21. I have seen a few fellow Edmonton folks getting ADRs in the last couple of days, though.
Same here. Vo- i donot know. But Cor is Australia so most probably vo would be RROC or Sydney (aus). Why delays now?

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
My AOR is 3rd Feb and I got ADR a couple of days ago. Interestingly, I have noticed a trend with significant number of people getting ADR requests lately. Is that the case?

Varanyab

Nov 25, 2020
I have received my gcms notes.. It says security and eligibility not started, criminality in progress. Primary office,-New Delhi.. At most of places, centralized intake office is written. In the notes section,NRT R10 Ok recommendation pass
Last update 5jan 2022
When did you applied for the same?

Elsa18

Aug 28, 2019
My AOR is 3rd Feb and I got ADR a couple of days ago. Interestingly, I have noticed a trend with significant number of people getting ADR requests lately. Is that the case?
Same for me. FSWO, AOR 3rd Feb 2021 and also got ADR on the 12th March. PCC and IMM 5669 forms plus Re-medical requests. We completed the medical on the 24th and sent both documents 3 days ago. Keep checking on my profile but still no update. Does it stand for the fact that they are working on my application? Since day one, eligibility is not yet passed as per my account. Or maybe they will update all when they send the PPR? Don't understand what is going on there

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Same for me. FSWO, AOR 3rd Feb 2021 and also got ADR on the 12th March. PCC and IMM 5669 forms plus Re-medical requests. We completed the medical on the 24th and sent both documents 3 days ago. Keep checking on my profile but still no update. Does it stand for the fact that they are working on my application? Since day one, eligibility is not yet passed as per my account. Or maybe they will update all when they send the PPR? Don't understand what is going on there
We all know it’s pretty hard to second-guess IRCC. No one knows for sure what does an ADR indicates in reality but trend have been such that people got PPR requests after ADR. Getting an ADR request is only a positive as there are many applicants with older AORs who didn’t even get that. Post ADR, people got PPR in couple of days to couple of months. Good luck.

Dev78

Aug 15, 2020
Anybody in the group received a re-med request bearing AOR date February 2021? I am only looking for FSW-O candidates from India.
Kindly respond in case you are somebody who matches these criteria. This is testing our patience too much now. :(

Elnora

Jul 26, 2021
Guys is it reasonable to do PCC just in case...I was issued a remedical since feb 26 without any ADR which is unlike every other person...I passed the medicals on March 16th and now I haven't heard anything again...thinking of doing a PCC just in case it my hasten the application

cayogeshgupta

May 8, 2020
Dear Members,

Wanted to seek your guidance on following:
My PR application (AOR: February 2021) is pending with eligibility & security yet to be started per GCMS notes received in January 2022. Though, I have provided IRCC with updated receipt of upfront medical & PCC (in anticipation of their request), yet there is no update on either on revised medical/PCC or PR application.

In the meantime, i have an examination coming up in August- September 2022 for which i need to be in Canada by July 2022 and therefore plans to apply for a TRV and seeks your guidance on following:
  • Should I apply via new portal or older portal?
  • Both portal (old & new) insists on invitation letter from friend/family/organization (based out of Canada) which I don’t have. What to do with it?
Many thanks in advance for your guidance.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Anybody in the group received a re-med request bearing AOR date February 2021? I am only looking for FSW-O candidates from India.
Kindly respond in case you are somebody who matches these criteria. This is testing our patience too much now. :(
Hi,
Yes i have received remeds pcc and schedule A request. I am from India..