+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Hii all and @legalfalcon
Does anyone know what does we are reviewing your eligibility and processing your background check means? How long will it take to get ppr?
Thanks in advance

ntnmadan

Feb 20, 2021
I recently received a request for submitting my bank accounts and new PCC from FBI as my cor is USA and my Aor is Feb 2021 . Is that normal ?

Lifeisstuck

Mar 4, 2022
Are they working? If so it is great ! as I am wondering they asked for it as it was more than 6 months .

my primary officeis Montreal if that iS what you mean by VO .
They generally ask for additional documents only when they're close to finalizing the file. So it's good that they've asked you to provide fresh documents.

Khushi dhanoa

Apr 24, 2019
I have received my gcms notes.. It says security and eligibility not started, criminality in progress. Primary office,-New Delhi.. At most of places, centralized intake office is written. In the notes section,NRT R10 Ok recommendation pass
Last update 5jan 2022

ananyeah

Mar 16, 2022
No , no remedial request . Only PCC for my current country of residence and bank statements for the last 6 months .
i am not sure if they justwanted Updated documents as I haven’t heard back after the update documents were uploaded
Same here. Feb 2021. USA COR. Indian Citizen. Uploaded additional documents . no remedicals. Waiting..

ananyeah

Mar 16, 2022
When did you provide the additional documents ?
Two weeks back I submitted the docs, and last week medicals for my newborn. I see "
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Don't remember if I saw this before, other than that eligibility, background check, documents review - all of these are in progress