+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
Hi All,
Can someone please tell me how many days is IRCC taking to respond to a query raised via web form nowadays?

Thank you

ananyeah

Mar 16, 2022
Hi All,
Can someone please tell me how many days is IRCC taking to respond to a query raised via web form nowadays?

Thank you
they don't always respond until your case is near completion and needs priority. but your enquiries are all stored for later. for ex. I uploaded a newborn info via the web form and did not get any response as such. Many months later they have updated the profile asking for docs for my newborn. If there is a response , then it is is usually within one week.

Alwy

Oct 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, My AoR is 4 Feb 2021. My medicals expired in Jan this year. On Feb 7th 2022 my file has been moved to RROC- Ottawa. My secondary office is NDVO. According to GCMS both eligibility & security haven't started yet. Does anyone has any idea about RROC and how fast they process applications? Thanks.

ieeu

Mar 24, 2022
Hi, My AoR is 4 Feb 2021. My medicals expired in Jan this year. On Feb 7th 2022 my file has been moved to RROC- Ottawa. My secondary office is NDVO. According to GCMS both eligibility & security haven't started yet. Does anyone has any idea about RROC and how fast they process applications? Thanks.
My file processing is in same stage as well, the dates of file movement to rroc, secondary vo etc. My medical got expired in Dec 21 though. Waiting for update now, not sure when should I reqeust another set of gcms.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi,
When was the GCMS generated?

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Hii all and @legalfalcon
Does anyone know what does we are reviewing your eligibility and processing your background check means? How long will it take to get ppr?
Thanks in advance

Ametheus

Dec 19, 2020
Check ur DM

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
they don't always respond until your case is near completion and needs priority. but your enquiries are all stored for later. for ex. I uploaded a newborn info via the web form and did not get any response as such. Many months later they have updated the profile asking for docs for my newborn. If there is a response , then it is is usually within one week.
Thanks for the reply. The reason I am asking is I am planning to raise a webform asking about the status of the application. So, can we expect some informative reply or a generic one that's what I was thinking.