+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
hey guys, when status changes on ecas 2nd time to in process, does that mean they have started processing files

*I don’t have that line on the ecas saying we have started processing your file

Last edited:

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Got the Pre Arrival last night and ECAS changed to Decision Made.
Congrats!
Just one clarification question. I noticed in your timeline the visa office said MVO and NDVO. Was the app transferred from Mississauga to New Delhi?

sunyanzighost

Aug 24, 2020
Hey guys, do you have any idea how long I have to wait to get COPR after having the "Decision Made" shown in the ecas system, given the recent situation?

I am asking because I have got the "Decision Made" on Jan 05, 2021, but haven't received anything since then....

abbhilash

Jan 22, 2015
Hi everyone, I have been a silent follower of this forum.
Today I need a little clarification regarding my sponsorship application.
I applied for my spousal sponsorship application on 18th of feb 2020
1st aor was on 1st of March 2020.
Sponsorship approval was on 3rd of September 2020.
Medical test request was on 19 of September 2020. And passed on 23rd September 2020.
Since then we didn't received any updates for long time , all of a sudden today a hour ago my wife received an phone call from a random visa officer stating he was from ndvo and interviewed her on phone call asking about our marriage dates and relationship..
So here my question is , does everyone receive a phone call from visa office , is it normal while processing spousal sponsorships or just few picked applicants will receive a call like this , and what would be the next step coz my wife never received an aor2 from ndvo and no biometrics yet . I appreciate any reply yo my questions.

Jamal A.

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hi everyone, I have been a silent follower of this forum.
Today I need a little clarification regarding my sponsorship application.
I applied for my spousal sponsorship application on 18th of feb 2020
1st aor was on 1st of March 2020.
Sponsorship approval was on 3rd of September 2020.
Medical test request was on 19 of September 2020. And passed on 23rd September 2020.
Since then we didn't received any updates for long time , all of a sudden today a hour ago my wife received an phone call from a random visa officer stating he was from ndvo and interviewed her on phone call asking about our marriage dates and relationship..
So here my question is , does everyone receive a phone call from visa office , is it normal while processing spousal sponsorships or just few picked applicants will receive a call like this , and what would be the next step coz my wife never received an aor2 from ndvo and no biometrics yet . I appreciate any reply yo my questions.
Hey,

Are you sure you never received any email?
They always advise you that on this date we will call you. In my case We received an email like that not sure if NDVO is different. But if your application is linked online you can check tomorrow or after tomorrow if there was an update that your wife completed the interview.
Also try to call IRCC and check if her file was moved already or not. Try to verify that your email is right and also your address.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys, do you have any idea how long I have to wait to get COPR after having the "Decision Made" shown in the ecas system, given the recent situation?

I am asking because I have got the "Decision Made" on Jan 05, 2021, but haven't received anything since then....
Which VO was your application transferred to?

mc2406

Dec 10, 2020
Hello Friends
My file was delivered on Dec 23 2020, I have not yet received the Confirmation so can I apply for a Visitor Visa of my husband? How much percent chance if anyone has an experience ?? Thanks in advance !! :)

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I depends what kind of proofs you have in support of TRV.
A Person can have 3% chance or 95% chance based on proofs.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019

I would think you should hear something soon since it has been a month.

BobbyinON

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
windsor
Category........
VISIT
Friends, My spouse received "Invitation for pre arrival" services email today. My eCas still shows "In process". very eagerly looking forward to get DM & PPR. All February applicants can expect to hear good news soon. i will keep updates. cheers!