+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Friends, My spouse received "Invitation for pre arrival" services email today. My eCas still shows "In process". very eagerly looking forward to get DM & PPR. All February applicants can expect to hear good news soon. i will keep updates. cheers!
O wow, congratulations
We literally have the same timeline except my spouse’s file is in Beijing :)
Lets hope for the best

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbyinON

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Friends, My spouse received "Invitation for pre arrival" services email today. My eCas still shows "In process". very eagerly looking forward to get DM & PPR. All February applicants can expect to hear good news soon. i will keep updates. cheers!
...on a Saturday! wow congrats!

Reactions: BobbyinON

2faithful-777

Feb 6, 2021
HEY NEWBIE HERE !
AOR: feb 21,2020
they asked for additional documents which they received on September 10,2020 after that, complete silence no SA , No medical or biometrics .
Is this normal ??? I know we are all in a pandemic but I know nothing of where the application is....

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Makes sense. So they were looking at you as the sponsor. You must have not convinced them with your documents as per sponsor. Did you submit?

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Also why did they not receive the documents until September. I think they usually give you 30-60 days to respond.

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I have been a silent follower of this forum.
Today I need a little clarification regarding my sponsorship application.
I applied for my spousal sponsorship application on 18th of feb 2020
1st aor was on 1st of March 2020.
Sponsorship approval was on 3rd of September 2020.
Medical test request was on 19 of September 2020. And passed on 23rd September 2020.
Since then we didn't received any updates for long time , all of a sudden today a hour ago my wife received an phone call from a random visa officer stating he was from ndvo and interviewed her on phone call asking about our marriage dates and relationship..
So here my question is , does everyone receive a phone call from visa office , is it normal while processing spousal sponsorships or just few picked applicants will receive a call like this , and what would be the next step coz my wife never received an aor2 from ndvo and no biometrics yet . I appreciate any reply yo my questions.
That’s strange from what I know they usually send notice for interviews. Do you have representative ? It’s good in the sense that the interview is done now and you don’t have to wait for a date

Reactions: abbhilash

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
That’s strange from what I know they usually send notice for interviews. Do you have representative ? It’s good in the sense that the interview is done now and you don’t have to wait for a date
It seems they are doing some of these 'interviews' this way sometimes - that is, just by calling - presumably because in person interviews impossible and the more formal 'virtual' platform not fully operational

But this is partly a guess on my part.

abbhilash

Jan 22, 2015
No , I don't have any representative . I filed myself , it as been almost an year . Atleast with this call I come to know her file is in ndvo . My efforts in trying to get updates very helpless both from local Mp who never respond and call center agents .

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020
Folks, any Outland applicant whose file is in CPC Mississauga got any sort of updates in past 10 months?? Any update for the matter of fact!!
I am just afraid if anything happened to our files or if they are all forgotten!!
I never saw a single update for any Outland files from Mississauga in past few months