+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hi, Anyone who recently submitted passport (PA - India) received any further updates? Anyone who submitted passport recently please share your timeline. This could help other people estimate their own timeline.

Here is my timeline so far:
Passport submission timeline:
Jan 9th, 11:00 AM -> Blue dart picked up package
Jan 11th, 4:20 PM -> Package delivered to VFS New Delhi
Jan 12, 11:07 AM -> VFS Tracking Id and return AWB recieved.
Jan 13, 10:33 AM -> Status change to: Tracking ID No.20210XX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/01/13

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Okay so they have not received it yet. Once they receive the file it will say “application received” and a line will be added once it goes back into process. The line will read: We started processing ********* *******'s application on _____________.
thx...thats what worries me as they sent a letter saying my file will be moved to new delhi back in October :(

I guess no other choice.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi guys,

I got a question, for Consent form under Consent for Indirect Submission, my father (my wife's father-in-law) is planning to submit the passport to blue dart as well as receive it too once stamped on behalf of my wife. So i believe we do need to fill out the "Consent for Indirect Submission" area with my father's information?

But I'm not sure what to fill under the following blanks
"I give my consent to the Canada Visa Application Centre in _____________(city, Country) to receive/give my documents from/to ____________ *****Applicant to circle as applicable

Please advise

Reactions: Preenamit

Preenamit

Sep 23, 2020
Hi guys,

I got a question, for Consent form under Consent for Indirect Submission, my father (my wife's father-in-law) is planning to submit the passport to blue dart as well as receive it too once stamped on behalf of my wife. So i believe we do need to fill out the "Consent for Indirect Submission" area with my father's information?

But I'm not sure what to fill under the following blanks
"I give my consent to the Canada Visa Application Centre in _____________(city, Country) to receive/give my documents from/to ____________ *****Applicant to circle as applicable

Please advise

Salmazz

Mar 10, 2018
hello everyone,
I am also February applicant. From yesterday cic erased my timeline. do i need to contact them? thank you.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi guys,
I got a question. I sent the package for passport stamping with the following documents
-PPR (i think the other name for this is Passport Transmission/Submission letter)
- Consent form
- Courier and SMS form
- 2 passport size photographs
The blue dart courier came on the asked date and wrote down the AWB # on the package.
I didn't include the AWB email. Would it really cause an issue? Will they return the package? The courier guy did write down the AWB# on the package though.

Please advise your thoughts.

viralrana2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hello Everyone,
My wife is going to travel from India on Feb 12. i am staying here in Canada. I am planning to book hotel for 14 days quarantine so can we both quarantine together in same room ? She will declarer at airport about the quarantine plan

minu6-

Dec 11, 2020
Hello Everyone,
My wife is going to travel from India on Feb 12. I am planning to book hotel for 14 days quarantine so can we quarantine together in same room ? She will declare at airport about the quarantine plan
She have to stay alone till quarantine period.

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,
My wife is going to travel from India on Feb 12. i am staying here in Canada. I am planning to book hotel for 14 days quarantine so can we both quarantine together in same room ? She will declarer at airport about the quarantine plan
Not necessarily. It's just handy to have a quarantine plan for 14 days just in case they ask.
The only mandatory requirement is Arrive Can and nowadays, the negative test.

You can absolutely stay together but can't have any guests coming in for the period of stay. My wife travelled last week of December.If you have any further questions, feel free to DM me.

Reactions: DiiDii