+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
File transfer is communicated by email, either as part of SA email or a separate one. Unfortunately ECAS or GCkey does not display VO information.
You can check status under PA. It goes from In process >> Application Received (After file being received at VO) >> In process (Once VO starts processing)
You'll also get a line under PA in ECAS saying, file started processing on "Date"

No I didn't that's the thing....I inquired with my MP office and they said that my files been transferred to LVO but nothing reflects that online

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
No I didn't that's the thing....I inquired with my MP office and they said that my files been transferred to LVO but nothing reflects that online
If really moved to LVO then you are NOT checking your email or you gave wrong spellings of email or your Lawyer is controlling all. But keep patience MP cannot be wrong wait for few weeks.

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
If really moved to LVO then you are NOT checking your email or you gave wrong spellings of email or your Lawyer is controlling all. But keep patience MP cannot be wrong wait for few weeks.
I dont have a lawyer I'm the authorized rep for my spouse. I think MP could be right they did say it should've been sent back in March my guess is mightve got mixed up with all the covid lockdown because I got SA around the time the whole word locked down. I recall someone in another thread mentioned they didnt get Any file transfer msg just ended up getting PPR

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I dont have a lawyer I'm the authorized rep for my spouse. I think MP could be right they did say it should've been sent back in March my guess is mightve got mixed up with all the covid lockdown because I got SA around the time the whole word locked down. I recall someone in another thread mentioned they didnt get Any file transfer msg just ended up getting PPR
YES it happened to few

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
did your progress bar disappeard?
YES sounds like they READ my posts against that EYEWASH BAR thingy. We really dont need that misleading FAKE encouraging BAR. If they remove it 4 ever they are FREE from all of us as they can now take their time rt! no more 12 months it can be 14 to 28 months ahhhaa

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
YES sounds like they READ my posts against that EYEWASH BAR thingy. We really dont need that misleading FAKE encouraging BAR. If they remove it 4 ever they are FREE from all of us as they can now take their time rt! no more 12 months it can be 14 to 28 months ahhhaa
was looking forward to getting 100% COMPLETE this month :oops: thanks for that...

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
was looking forward to getting 100% COMPLETE this month :oops: thanks for that...
EVEN after 100% complete they are NOT bound to give VISA , they can take their time as much as they feel..SO BAR is useless just informative of time limits of 1 year PAST+ remaining time nothing else directly, trust me just a courage bar

• Sad
Reactions: Phalos

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Im keeping my fingers crossed hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel. Anxiety is higher especially when you didn't get any sort off communication for almost a year and last email was 10 months ago
WE KNOW THEY REMOVED THAT EYEWASING BAR SHOWING %AGES ETC ONLY TO KEEP US ALIVE EMOTIONALLY , TODAY I checked if 1 YEAR limit has changed ?? So here is the copy+paste from IRCC:_-----------------

@Phalos Spouse or common-law partner living outside Canada

Submitted on or after December 7, 2016
12 months ?
You may need to give biometrics with your application.
This processing time includes:
  • the time you need to give your biometrics
  • the assessment of the sponsor and the person being sponsored
  • the time we need to make sure you meet eligibility requirements
View your application status

We are committed to processing most complete applications within the above time. Your application may be delayed or returned if it’s not complete.
Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision.
If it’s been longer than the time shown above since you applied, check your application status. If you don’t see an update, contact us using the Web form.

Top questions about processing times

Last edited:

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
File transfer is communicated by email, either as part of SA email or a separate one. Unfortunately ECAS or GCkey does not display VO information.
You can check status under PA. It goes from In process >> Application Received (After file being received at VO) >> In process (Once VO starts processing)
You'll also get a line under PA in ECAS saying, file started processing on "Date"
I got the letter in Oct saying my file will be sent to Delhi but it still shows Application received in March. That is when i submitted the application

here is a screenshot. Any ideas?
https://ibb.co/b7WSjQD