+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
I'm fairly new to this forum and I just found the tracker file, it says "Medicals passed" where can I see if I passed the medicals? The only info I have is that my medicals were received by the VO.

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
I'm fairly new to this forum and I just found the tracker file, it says "Medicals passed" where can I see if I passed the medicals? The only info I have is that my medicals were received by the VO.
Are you checking your application status via ECAS or GCKEY?

I believe if ECAS states medical results received this means you have passed however in GCKEY it will state explicitly that whether the medical has passed or just been received.

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
Are you checking your application status via ECAS or GCKEY?

I believe if ECAS states medical results received this means you have passed however in GCKEY it will state explicitly that whether the medical has passed or just been received.
I'm using the online tool, I'm not being able to link my application to my account.

Spousal2020

Sep 11, 2020
I submitted application on march16..I haven't received AOR yet.. Anyone have similar situation or anybody knows recent updates?
I submitted application on march16..I haven't received AOR yet.. Anyone have similar situation or anybody knows recent updates?
I summited on mar 16 too they received it on March 19 I am in same situation heard nothing from them

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
Well another question, all this time waiting made me go check on my forms and I have a doubt regarding IMM0008. I am being sponsored by my wife, she's a canadian citizen and we have a 1 year old daughter who is a canadian citizen too. I didn't add my daughter to the dependant list because I read this on the form:

"You must provide the following details about each of your family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not. You must include your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent residents or citizens of Canada".

But now I'm realising I may interpreted this wrong, what should I do? Should I contact them?

Last edited:

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Well another question, all this time waiting made me go check on my forms and I have a doubt regarding IMM0008. I am being sponsored by my wife, she's a canadian citizen and we have a 1 year old daughter who is a canadian citizen too. I didn't add my daughter to the dependant list because I read this on the form:

"You must provide the following details about each of your family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not. You must include your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent residents or citizens of Canada".

But now I'm realising I may interpreted this wrong, what should I do? Should I contact them?
If your daughter is a citizen, she doesn’t need to be listed. Only children of yours or your wife’s who are NOT citizens or PRs of Canada.

Reactions: vvenancio