+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Ammy7009

Aug 2, 2020
This is what i got.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxxxx and family (if applicable).
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC Mississauga for further processing.
Visa Office Contact Information
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Sydney

Reactions: KATHIA08

Karthisubburaj

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, Received email from CPCS that file is transferred to CPCM. They send this email to Sponsor Applicant. PA doesn’t receive any confirmation.
Yes, same here sponsor received an email the change is yet to be reflected in the online account. Not sure whether it will reflect there.

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
I've been looking in the 2019 tracker and if I understand it well there was lot of people receiving their COPR in 4, 5, 6 months before COVID hit and everything got delayed, so we should expect to have our applications approved in over a year? Or do you guys think they will try to catch up?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I've been looking in the 2019 tracker and if I understand it well there was lot of people receiving their COPR in 4, 5, 6 months before COVID hit and everything got delayed, so we should expect to have our applications approved in over a year? Or do you guys think they will try to catch up?
I think they’ll catch up.

Peachnibbler

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Interview........
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Declined
Good Luck everyone! We applied last year, had an interview in February and an approval. Due to Covid, he's been delayed but should be here in a few weeks. Take Heart! Work hard and understand that Immigration is not your friend. They are your adversaries. They are not interested in helping you come to Canada. The system is setup to prevent you from coming to Canada. So be wise, plan ahead, and take control of the process whenever you can, in whatever way you can. Consider contacting your local Member of Parliament to keep them apprised of your process. They can help a little with access to Immigration.

Reactions: Ogbeniyemi