+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I think we received it last Sep. 4. Also, I have not yet received the decision for my sponsor application. Should I be worried?
More than half of the February 2020 applicants on the spreadsheet are still waiting on SA and so am I (outland March 2, 2020). I think it's sadly the normal right now.

• Sad
Reactions: Banana28

Mansab

Sep 15, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I live and work in Dubai. I submitted my completed application to Nova Scotia. Canada Post shows it was received in May 2020.

Since then, I have not received any form of acknowledgement.

Should I be concerned? Any idea when I would receive something? And would it be an email from IRCC?

Thanks in advance.

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Did anyones file moved to London Visa Office?

Our application was recieved Feb 6th, SA, BIO and Medical all done. But I havent heard from them since March now and no update on file moving to a VO. :(

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Did anyones file moved to London Visa Office?

Our application was recieved Feb 6th, SA, BIO and Medical all done. But I havent heard from them since March now and no update on file moving to a VO. :(
Same but received Feb 11th, also no update regarding move to VO.

Reactions: umssyed

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hey everyone! Good to finally seem some movement for FEB applicants..
My file was received on Feb 27, 2020
AOR 1 - March 12, 2020 and silence since then... I have called CIC today and the agent said they are still in the early stages of processing and will be doing Sponsor assessment and post that the file will be sent to local visa office (India in my case)..
She said they are still working on Feb 12th applications (she said that it could be outdated and they may have moved to other dates)... just wanted to check what's the latest date of applicants who received updates recently?
Good luck everyone!

Reactions: brolindevine

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hey everyone! Good to finally seem some movement for FEB applicants..
My file was received on Feb 27, 2020
AOR 1 - March 12, 2020 and silence since then... I have called CIC today and the agent said they are still in the early stages of processing and will be doing Sponsor assessment and post that the file will be sent to local visa office (India in my case)..
She said they are still working on Feb 12th applications (she said that it could be outdated and they may have moved to other dates)... just wanted to check what's the latest date of applicants who received updates recently?
Good luck everyone!
You can check on the tracker (and add yourself). As you can see on tracker, a couple of Feb 19th applicants got their SA this month. So seeing as your are about a week later, you have a little bit of waiting to do because its extremely slow moving, so a WEEK during covid is like a MONTH pre-covid (roughly speaking)....
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=906199472

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
You can check on the tracker (and add yourself). As you can see on tracker, a couple of Feb 19th applicants got their SA this month. So seeing as your are about a week later, you have a little bit of waiting to do because its extremely slow moving, so a WEEK during covid is like a MONTH pre-covid (roughly speaking)....
Google Plushttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=906199472
Thank you for sharing the sheet... I have updated my details.. :)