+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Libra5

Aug 6, 2020
Hi Guys Submiited outland sponsorship application in April2020 bu still no AOR1, Anyone in the same position!

Kaine

Aug 18, 2020
Hello Guys,

Any update on Sponsor PR applications yet?
Is there any update on your applications yet? Have anyone of you received AOR applied in March or Feb?
Is there a way to reach the CIC and find out whats going on ??
In case if we receive email from CIC what could be the email address and how does it look a like.
Hi!
Any response for you yet? I sent my application ro Sponsor outland partner on Feb 5th. Tracking indicated received feb 10th in Sydney. Till today, no AOR no application number. No update whatsoever. I wrote to them using webform in June. They responded below.

Can u advice what to do besides wait? It is whats happened to everyone else? I see people getting AOR AFTER 10 DAYS! Its been 7months now :(

Good day ####,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.
Once your application is found to be complete and ready for review, the responsible office will send you an acknowledgement of receipt with your application number and instructions to link your application so that you can view the status and messages online. If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.
Please visit our website to see how long it may take to process your application or our Help Centre for more information.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Sincerely,

Shanice, agent 4298
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.

Reactions: Khan2001

Kaine

Aug 18, 2020
Is anyone still waiting for AOR since Feb 2020? Is this normal? I inquired using webform im June and they Agent 4298 shanice replied. Stated that it had been received and it will be processed.. nothing else till now. Such agony!

sidmpanchal11

Apr 16, 2020
Is anyone still waiting for AOR since Feb 2020? Is this normal? I inquired using webform im June and they Agent 4298 shanice replied. Stated that it had been received and it will be processed.. nothing else till now. Such agony!
What is your current Country and Spouse current country?

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Hi!
Any response for you yet? I sent my application ro Sponsor outland partner on Feb 5th. Tracking indicated received feb 10th in Sydney. Till today, no AOR no application number. No update whatsoever. I wrote to them using webform in June. They responded below.

Can u advice what to do besides wait? It is whats happened to everyone else? I see people getting AOR AFTER 10 DAYS! Its been 7months now :(

Good day ####,

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.
Once your application is found to be complete and ready for review, the responsible office will send you an acknowledgement of receipt with your application number and instructions to link your application so that you can view the status and messages online. If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.
Please visit our website to see how long it may take to process your application or our Help Centre for more information.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Sincerely,

Shanice, agent 4298
Im in the same boat nothing yet.
I have sent complete package on 5th and they recieved it on 11th Feb.
Yesterday after agonising pain of 55mins I spoke with an agent he told me they are partially working and moving things at slow pace however he didn't confirm anything. He said he can't confirm if they have my application nor he can say when they are going to start processing at full pace.
The glitch in here is i have sent a complete package on 5th of feb at 49 Dorchester street sydney ns B1P5Z2 However the guy delivered it at 47 Dorchester st sydney ns B1P5Z2.
I called the fedex folks they said 47 is the reception for 49 to all my frds I would like to convey once you sent a package call and confirm if its delivered to 49 Dorchester and get Proof of Delivery.
Best of luck to everybody stay healthy and Safe.
My wife is soo pissed at them after 6 months of an ordeal she ain't sure if they have the package or not.

Reactions: Kaine

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I spoke with the agent he told me the guy recieved my application at 47 Dorchester St Sydney NS B1P5Z2 his name is Mr Young at the reception on 11th Feb the aplication are in the queue before 12th Feb they are processing all however he mentioned SYDNEY NS office is working but with 20-30staff and at a slow pace you have to be patient thats what he said.
Hallelujah 6 months no AOR and more wait.
God bless this processing system.

Reactions: Naho zaya and Kaine

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Hi!

Good day ####,

Sincerely,

Shanice, agent 4298
This is what I got on June when I submitted a webform. My application was received feb 17th. Many feb applicants got biometrics, medical requests and approval as well from cic.

Kaine

Aug 18, 2020
Im in the same boat nothing yet.
I have sent complete package on 5th and they recieved it on 11th Feb.
Yesterday after agonising pain of 55mins I spoke with an agent he told me they are partially working and moving things at slow pace however he didn't confirm anything. He said he can't confirm if they have my application nor he can say when they are going to start processing at full pace.
The glitch in here is i have sent a complete package on 5th of feb at 49 Dorchester street sydney ns B1P5Z2 However the guy delivered it at 47 Dorchester st sydney ns B1P5Z2.
I called the fedex folks they said 47 is the reception for 49 to all my frds I would like to convey once you sent a package call and confirm if its delivered to 49 Dorchester and get Proof of Delivery.
Best of luck to everybody stay healthy and Safe.
My wife is soo pissed at them after 6 months of an ordeal she ain't sure if they have the package or not.
I feel your pain this will pass. I hope i am jot already crazy by that time. Waitinf for any and every update