+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
This is the response I would like to read from ircc tomorrow:

"Dear Phalos, thank you so much for contacting us via webform, we are doing everything we can to process everybody's application without further delay. In fact, we have located your application and are forwarding it expeditiously to London Visa Office for final processing stage as I write this letter to you. We apologize profusely for the long delay that has unquestionably impacted you and other applicants in a negative manner. We are determined to finalize all applications by the advertised 12 month mark as seen in your GCkey tracker. Thank you again and please feel free to raise as many webforms as you like, we would be more than happy to oblige and update you on your progress."
So far I have not gotten any response yet to the webform I sent Wed morning, therefore I expect they are really working to satisfy my request! Looking forward to good news on Monday. Yay!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: adyc

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Just discovered that this website and forum exist.
Here are my application's information :
Received on February 20th.
AOR1 on March 3rd.
Radio silence since...

The day the travel exemptions were announced (June 8th) my wife has applied for a TRV and nothing happened with that either...
No movement whatsoever in both applications!

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Just discovered that this website and forum exist.
Here are my application's information :
Received on February 20th.
AOR1 on March 3rd.
Radio silence since...

The day the travel exemptions were announced (June 8th) my wife has applied for a TRV and nothing happened with that either...
No movement whatsoever in both applications!
You are welcome