+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Karthisubburaj

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Cool.it seems they started working, You will get the refund for excess fee payment. Did you pay for bio metric for her and it may not be required? I had received a refund for my daughter's bio metric in the month of March.
Tracker has updates for March applications from Aug 12. Hope our files will move to next stage soon :)

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at services3.cic.gc.ca Port 443

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at services3.cic.gc.ca Port 443
The service is down every Tuesday early hours of morning for a short while. Does not mean much.

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
hey guys, if i used a Representative can i still register for a gckey?
I think it depends. I couldn’t. Because my representative didn’t put me as a secondary authorized rep. If we were to sign up for GC it would boot them out. If you are a secondary rep on the forms then you may be able to. If you encounter the same situation as me, it will ask you before proceeding to boot your rep out. In that case all you have is ECAS.

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
I think it depends. I couldn’t. Because my representative didn’t put me as a secondary authorized rep. If we were to sign up for GC it would boot them out. If you are a secondary rep on the forms then you may be able to. If you encounter the same situation as me, it will ask you before proceeding to boot your rep out. In that case all you have is ECAS.
Thanks a lot for your response it's much appreciated

Reactions: NK^2

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Just recieved a email from cic sending me a refund amount not sure if i paid something i wasnt suppose to.. but this email hopefully means they are slowly working
As long as they're not refunding the right of permanence fee it should be good news

STUNNA1

Apr 23, 2020
As long as they're not refunding the right of permanence fee it should be good news
Its a refund for $235 so it couldnt be that, and ive only got AOR1 so not thinking its anything bad, just not sure what i overpayed because i didnt pay the PRF upfront i still need to pay that