+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "Hoprooter, publicación: 8719944, miembro: 735167"]
Sí tu puedes. Recientemente obtuve la aprobación del TRV de mi cónyuge. Los tiempos de procesamiento son largos, pero las aplicaciones de patrocinio han quedado en el olvido. Así que mejor prueba tu suerte en esto.
[/CITAR]
Hello, what points did you take into account to request the TRV of your wife? Is your approval recent? Please guide us if possible. Thanks you

nrrpxyz1188

Feb 29, 2020
Did you show any immovable assets in the application? No
Which country is PA from? India
Had any previous visit visa rejection? Yes, TRV Refused in December 2019.
congrts on trv @Hoprooter ..
What did you put under reason to visit
“Other” and in description field “COVID-19” ?

and how do you manage to get passport stamped for visitor visa as delhi vfs is closed ?

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
@Hoprooter thanks for your response!
Could you please let me know your timeline when you applied and when you got acceptance did you apply under covid19 ?
Did you manage to get visa stamped or waiting for passport request for the same.
My profile is similar to yours one rejection PA from india working Fulltime have applied on june 30 no update yet. Thanks
My SSP Timeline is in my signature. The TRV was applied mid April, processing times are close to 3 months now.
The visa has been couriered for stamp as per instructions received from thee Processing Center.

Banana28

Feb 24, 2020
Yes you can. I recently got my spouse's TRV approved. The processing times are long but sponsorship applications have gone into oblivion. So better try your luck on this.
Thank you to those of you who responded! We will try to apply for it now and will update you. We tried applying for a tourist visa I think 2 years ago, but we were not able to register his biometrics (I think, there was no request for it.). As offices are closed now, let's see if his tourist visa will push through. I will provide an update here for reference of others.

thank you again!

gauravgosavi242

May 27, 2020
All those who are trying to apply for a TRV, do we have to wait until we get the AOR to apply for the TRV?
There has been radio silence from IRCC about any and all AORs, hence was wondering if it is even worth waiting, god knows how long, for the AOR, before applying for the TRV?

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
All those who are trying to apply for a TRV, do we have to wait until we get the AOR to apply for the TRV?
There has been radio silence from IRCC about any and all AORs, hence was wondering if it is even worth waiting, god knows how long, for the AOR, before applying for the TRV?
You should wait until you get the SA.

Reactions: jasluke

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
guys. anyone here from LONDON VISA OFFICE? Mine medical was done and passed in march. no update after that. file had been transferred to LONDON VISA OFFICE. and is there any separate chat group for LVO. Please reply.
Thanks!

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
@Hoprooter if the spouse comes here and stays with you, does that increase the processing time of the outland sponsor application. Do you have any idea on this??
Can't be sure but I don't think it should increase or decrease the processing time. The Local Visa Office works at its own pace. They can't change their approach depending on these factors I believe. It just goes as per the queue.

May 21, 2020
My SSP Timeline is in my signature. The TRV was applied mid April, processing times are close to 3 months now.
The visa has been couriered for stamp as per instructions received from thee Processing Center.
Hi Hoprooter, Same thing here. I got my TRV approved which I applied mid April. But I have not got any information yet from New Delhi high commission. So how did you get it stamped on your passport? Did you send the passport to them? or from your message looks like they sent the visa to you? Is this true?

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Feb applicant 7months till now no AOR1 yet. i dont know what's going on what's gonna happen it just made me hopeless