+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Bourne24

Nov 12, 2018
Hi All, I have a question. I am Canadian PR and sponsoring my wife. We didnt submit the representative form. So now I cant link her application online to my gc key account?? What does the PA needs to do in this case?? Can someone please clarify on this.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi All, I have a question. I am Canadian PR and sponsoring my wife. We didnt submit the representative form. So now I cant link her application online to my gc key account?? What does the PA needs to do in this case?? Can someone please clarify on this.
you don`t need have representative form for linked Gckey

Bourne24

Nov 12, 2018
you don`t need have representative form for linked Gckey
What I wanted to ask was how will the PA proceed with the application?? Is it always necessary for sponsor to act as representative of the PA or is it ok we if we dont do it?? And how will the PA act on her own? Sorry I got a little confused reading the chat in one of the Whatsapp groups. It was almost everybody did submit this form with sponsor acting as representative of the PA.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
What I wanted to ask was how will the PA proceed with the application?? Is it always necessary for sponsor to act as representative of the PA or is it ok we if we dont do it?? And how will the PA act on her own? Sorry I got a little confused reading the chat in one of the Whatsapp groups. It was almost everybody did submit this form with sponsor acting as representative of the PA.
you or your wife can linked gckey
Sponsor receive ONLY AOR1, letter about moved to VO if he isn`t representative of the PA
All news will be in gckey
If yo udon`t linked - all news will be on e-mail PA`s
+on ECAS both can see steps
you don`t need representative of the PA

Bourne24

Nov 12, 2018
you or your wife can linked gckey
Sponsor receive ONLY AOR1, letter about moved to VO if he isn`t representative of the PA
All news will be in gckey
If yo udon`t linked - all news will be on e-mail PA`s
+on ECAS both can see steps
you don`t need representative of the PA
Letter about moved to VO if he isn’t representative of the PA means?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Letter about moved to VO if he isn’t representative of the PA means?
no
Sponsor receive Letter about moved to VO
PA receive next letter (AOR2) that they (VO) start work
between letters will be status AR (VO receive case) you can see how change status in ECAS (IP-AR-IP)

Bourne24

Nov 12, 2018
no
Sponsor receive Letter about moved to VO
PA receive next letter (AOR2) that they (VO) start work
between letters will be status AR (VO receive case) you can see how change status in ECAS (IP-AR-IP)
Letter as in physical letter or just the intimation on the mail itself?? Sorry for asking too many questions. I just want to know that by not submitting the representative form for my PA as a sponsor,its not going to affect my application in any way.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Edit: just saw your sig (on my phone) recieved SA yesterday. Pending medical now.
God bless you with faster process however the thing I'm concerned about they should recieve and start processing it after that I dont care how much time it takes becz me and my wife both are together since two years in Kuwait.
It's just they shouldn't return it or keep it with them for a long time.

Reactions: NK^2

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Letter as in physical letter or just the intimation on the mail itself?? Sorry for asking too many questions. I just want to know that by not submitting the representative form for my PA as a sponsor,its not going to affect my application in any way.
Letter for sponsor will be like letter on e-mail.
for PA: if you have account on gckey you will have PDF letter in gckey, if no (i think) will be pdf on e-mail PA`s
Sometime VO don`t send AOR2
Don`t worry coz your PA will be have all news on her e-mail if cann`t linked gckey. sometime in SPAM :rolleyes:

C&W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
11th Feb Applicant it's been three weeks now anyone else got any updates.
Nope. Mine was received on the 10th and nothing. I called last week and was told that they were just working on January 20 but I see many after us who have gotten a response. There are several before us who are still waiting. :(

Reactions: Khan2001

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
God bless you with faster process however the thing I'm concerned about they should recieve and start processing it after that I dont care how much time it takes becz me and my wife both are together since two years in Kuwait.
It's just they shouldn't return it or keep it with them for a long time.
Unfortunately at the mercy of the VO at that point. I'm just crossing my fingers our file doesn't end up in Delhi.

But it does seem from the data in the sheets VO transfer can occur around the same time as the bio and medical. Don't think they need to necessarily be complete? I could be wrong though. I've seen passed dates after the VO transfer.

Reactions: Khan2001

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
sponsor must receive letter where IRCC write VO where moved case
I got same letter today that my application has been sent to Accra.