+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Is this a default message or they had already started the background check?

I am yet to get the biometrics and medical request.
It`s standart text. i have AOR2 and this message didn`t change from 1 day on gckey

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
I was finally able to link the application... I was trying UCI and application number and it never worked so I tried application number and family name as it says on the spreadsheets and it did work. The only explanation is that the system is broken lol

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
I was finally able to link the application... I was trying UCI and application number and it never worked so I tried application number and family name as it says on the spreadsheets and it did work. The only explanation is that the system is broken lol
The AOR has the Sponsor UCI, you have to link with the PA UCI, and they don't really make that clear.

• Wow
Reactions: DiiDii and Ksavier

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Good day everyone. I have a question for anyone who can answer. While going through our photocopies, i realized on Sponsor form for the question what is the applicant to you..i mistakenly put commonlaw spouse living outside canada from the drop down options. We have been married 3yrs.
Does anyone know if our application will be returned because of this mistake? We filled out forms online, i guess that is why easy mistake was made.
Thank you
It might not be returned if it's a complete application. But later they might reject the application or they might ask you for an explanation. You can re send the form with the correct info and a letter of explanation rather than wait.

Reactions: Empsam

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hello,

I just want to ask about your understanding about COHABITATION?

When my husband visited me the first time we live together in the hotel until he flew back to CANADA.IS it still consider cohabitation?

We never live together for a year. the longest is ONE MONTH and that was for our Wedding.

Thank you so much.

Empsam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
It might not be returned if it's a complete application. But later they might reject the application or they might ask you for an explanation. You can re send the form with the correct info and a letter of explanation rather than wait.
Hi. I did call immigration, an agent sent me an email to fill webform with explaination and send it back to them. He told me not to worry about it, its a good thing i caught it early.
Thanks

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
11th Feb Applicant it's been three weeks now anyone else got any updates.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Stargaze and C&W